Help with Mad4One muni cranks

Same here, Jacob could you perhaps explain yourself a little more in depth.

This is something that is tough to explain really. Ive been riding with m41 cranks for 3ish years now. My basis with serious riding has always been with kh moments, (wicked cranks, and there is NOTHING wrong with them). I started riding the m41 cranks with a chromo m41 hub. Since the cranks are made of a softer material vs the hub the pins would warp and distort after a few rides. Nothing serious but this would cause slight movement, hence the squeaking you hear on some cranks when riding. I personally prefered riding with moments when I used the chromo hub, felt like a lot more solid ride really. I then got the ergal hub with the m41 cranks and it felt totally different, like something new. First thing you notice,the squeak and distortion of the pins on the m41 cranks go away. I can safely say that with the ergal hub the pins have never warped, this goes for my muni and street unicycle. I feel as if the ergal hub has a stedi flex and a softer ride to it. Now granted this is coming from me, Im not you and you arent me so it varies with other people. Ive explained this finding with other riders on the team and they think im border line crazy :P.

Simply put I friggin love the ergal hub from m41, the thing is wicked nice and sexy and just feels great to ride.

Ahh, that makes a bit more sense… :slight_smile: