Green koxx wheel

I was kinda wanting a undrilled anyway you just helped in the decison.:wink:

hey joe. when are you going to be in mammoth? i came up early so i could get used to the elevation. i was riding around and after hopping on like two rocks ur super winded because of the elevation difference.

oh sweet. ok everyone. tyler says he might buy it at mammoth so please feel free to buy this thing.

80$ for a koxx trials wheelset??? this thing is super cheap, its like giving it away. The hub alone cost 80dollars.

+1 to that. I’m up here with Tyler and we went out for a little ride. I did 2 sidehops and I was out of breath and wheezing. It’s so wierd how we do nothing and we’re so tired. I hope by saturday we’ll be somewhat used to it.

never went to mammoth due to fires. wheel is still for sale for first buyer with paypal
-JOE

Colby from utah

Do you have any frames you would like to sell with the wheel set?

ermmm wish i did but i dont. i will be selling more stuff when i get more unicycle parts. in a few months probably

tomorrow night when i get home i need to ask my dad about this. I am borrowing some 140mm Koxx cranks from cody.

i wanna know if it fits moments. Then I might join in the battle, or just paypal you the money and win.

I wish I had more money…
This is such a great deal.

I wish i knew if it fit moments. i want this.

it fits moments. just tried tonight. it takes a couple hours to seat the cranks (so tighten them on, then ride and tighten a few times after a hour or two they will be on tight and all the way) if you are a lightweight it could take longer.
oh and the wheel comes with like 10 or 15 extra spokes in case you want em.
-JOE

oh i want them…

SOLD, to me:D. Now i’m broke again:(