Green koxx wheel

i’m pretty rough on stuff. I have flat spotted two rims and i’m not that good. Both were the solid ones, but my tire pressure was to low at the time. Pretty much every “extreme” sport I’ve done I’ve broken things. I’m at around 150-155.

its up to you. im not riding drilled rims anymore but im the only one that is switching over. kris holm thinks that drilled rims are strong enough i assume because he designs all his rims that way. first one with paypal wins. phil called me and i told him he cannot buy it. lol.

im not selling any cranks… but for five bucks ill give you my hot green single bolt clamp. koxx cranks fit on everything so no worries if u want koxx cranks. if u want koxx cranks to fit on this hub it works perfectly, and so do tensiles if you want tensiles.

Haha. Yah I don’t like drilled rims either, but the only undrilled rim I know of that is wide enough for me is the Koxx-One one and I’m trying to get one cheap. $80 dollars is cheap for sure. Phill will most likely beat me cause i won’t be making the transaction till tommorrow after class.

I have some Tensiles. but I think I’m saving them for a rainy day…

i refuse to sell it to phil. its up in the air still.

Haha why?

its you versus tyler. unless somebody else joins in

Aight! Tyler you are going down! Unless my bank account decides otherwise!

cause im upset with him for not comming to the mammoth competition.
just kidding. he is over 200pounds and does 7foot drops. he needs a nondrilled rim and i do not want to see my wheelset get destroyed.

If I get it and you hear about me destroying a wheelset don’t watch the video… I don’t do 7ft drops yet though I have been eying them lately.

Why don’t you just lace this up to your KH hub and use Moments? They’re both 36 spoke and this would still be cheaper than a KH wheelset. Then sell the Koxx hub or get some Koxx cranks later on.

lol ok just let me know when you decide and if you need my paypal account information. im willing to save it for you until tomorrow if thats when you can send the money. pm me for my phone number.

If you do get this and you do destoy the wheel and you do get it on video and you decide to post it I want to see it :slight_smile:

Some of my favorite clips are of people breaking uni parts. And of any part to break, wheelsets are the funniest to see. I love seeing reactions.

Will do!I think I already have a pretty funny video from about a year ago if it is still in existence there is nothing broken though (sorry). I don’t think I’ll be breaking anything anytime soon unless I start riding more often.

my old wheel set is pretty bad. i relized that the spokes were laced on a little bit off so i started fixing it and found that some of the nipples were stripped and now 1/2 the spokes are right and 1/2 are wrong. plus there are no bearings on the hub.

Dang thats worse then mine.

joe thinks im a fat kid… he doesnt think i know how to finesse

I talked the other guy into buying a nondrilled too or something. maybe I should stop doing that. anybody want to buy it before tyler takes it in a few days at mammoth?
-JOE

you know… i could make a flat land uni out of it…punk…