Gravity Weekend Australian Alps (Victoria)

I can make it. It doesn’t really matter when it is for me, as long as I’ve got somewhere to sleep I’ll be fine.

Dibs a good one =D, I’ll let you decide which one is good for me, Mal :smiley: I like to ride hard (assuming my ankle is fine) But I can’t remember what sorts of Munis you have, care to refresh my memory? =D

Anyway, I should be able to go, so I figure this far in advance is a smart time to dibs a good uni.

Thanks,

Ed

Hey Mal,
Great idea! I was going to say that I was in…But 14-15th October is the same weekend as the Ride Around the Bay in a Day here in Melbourne…I believe there is going to be a contingent of unicyclists participating, including me…I’m in for the week after that (though I have exams but who cares :slight_smile: ) But I guess you should go with the date that gets the most number of unicyclists and of course, the dates you are free… The weekend of the 7-8th is no good for me too (Melbourne Half Marathon)…As I said 21-22 Oct. sounds too good to pass…Keep us informed and I’ll let you know if I can make it.
Cheers,
Sid

Thanks Sid

Nothing is set yet, but I sure wouldn’t want to clash with the Ride around The Bay. I might do some of it myself. I think the ski season ends on the 7/8th.

Much later, it clashes with my work and exams etc.

What does everyone feel about the 21st/22nd?

Any other 24s or 26s to get dibs on?

Edit: Yeah ed and i are doing round the bay too so that weekend isnt any good.

i am in the same position

Yeah that’s about it. Still 1 x 29 and two 36 ers. I will need a truck! What about the revised date?

It would suit me to pin down that date and go from there. It will be similar but less formal to the Muniuni Weekend. Like see ya at a certain spot, like the village gateway. Get there anyway you can. I want to ride, so if we (yous) want a vid, I can get a camera but will have to con/get somebody to use it.

Ah yeah,
Kevin has booked the 36 wheel even though I can now ride it 15m. Mt McKay will test his name sake on the 36

I am interested in going, looking forward to giving my muni a decent run. The 21st/22nd October should be good for me.

Last call before I make it official. I am pretty sure it will be 28th and 29th October. I figured I cannot suit everyone, so have decided on the above date.

I have a few riders interested so far, so it should be a good weekend. I will put the information on my site by the weekend hopefully.

SAVED!!! nah this sounds very good

if i can get a lift up there * nudges ed or josh * then i can go

what is there for accomidation