Gravity Weekend Australian Alps (Victoria)

im about level 7ish. i should be alright i think

Nah… required level. If you can’t ride your (girlfriend, friend, someone else, mum/dad, taxi, hitch hike or who ever just gives you a lift down (probably my wife) (embarressment is not a part of the ride). Do what you can, it just for fun.

I will promise, you will get down somehow.

oh thank god. i can ride so i’ll be right if i do come, i’ve been riding for about 4 months and do Muni every so often, i’m not retarded so i’ll make it.

I am pretty sure that it is about the same distance from here to that general area as it is from here to Chiltern, so I should be able to con fatherbot into a lift up :smiley: I prefer the downhill stuff too, so all is good (as long as I don’t bust my ankle again and get my hands on a 24" :p)

I think that would be most enjoyable, camping and unicycling are two of the most enjoyable things in life ^.^ I actually started unicycling through max_pfeifer who I go CAMPING with every year :smiley: thank the heavens for camping =D

Ed

I would love KH to be here, but generally I am a struggling KH so am not in a position to judge you guys. I am learning still after all these years, love LD and having fun.

What I love about unicycling is being at different levels. I have progressed a bit by meeting guys like Ed and watching him hurt his ankle and extending his skills.

This weekend is more about distance than skills (until Saturday night around my private trials course). I will watch and play the didge.

this is going to e so fun if i can go. oh i hope i can go!

I’d love to go, just give me a date and I can tell the mother than I won’t be at home:D

Will we be riding in snow? I’ve always wanted to go downhill/muni-ing on some sort of snow-mountain.

Also, will you take the 36"UW?:smiley: That would be a great downhill snow ride.

-Keven

i think we are going just after the snow season. so there might be some snow!

i almost crapped my pants when i heard this i’ll be there if edboy goes and keven :slight_smile:

ill be there if my parents let me and its either on the 7/8th of October or after the 24th of November or i have a long weekend during the school term some time.

i just figured out i dont have any long weekends in the last term! arhhhhhhhh!

There’s been hardly any snow up there since the start of winter. This has been a terrible ski season. I think the chance of snow being around while we’re there are on par with the chance of myself voluntarely inserting a watermelon into my anal passage, but hey, you never know! =P

Ed

that is just disturbing! now if there is snow there when we go you have to do that! just for entertainment value of course!

Dates

Tentative dates. Qland, nsw and vic hols don’t line up at all. Depending on the close of the season, 7th and 8th October would suit me.

Depending on the season, there might be some play snow, but the season to date has been very ordinary.

i’m up for any weekend providing my trust pals are with me and my for legged sidekick josh we attached extra legs to him for fun

according to my brother, the ski season this year ends on the 7th.

This sounds like fun. I will go if Ed and that go as long as i dont have school so holidays would be great.

What kind of uni do you think would be appropriate for the ride? A coker or a 24/26 inch muni? I dont own the latter so that could be a problem.

Keep us posted with more info.

Cheers,
Max

I have had a busy day and haven’t had time to check the closing dates of the ski season. I will look tonight, otherwise I will be up there this weekend and will find out. I think the 7th and 8th could be the closing weekend, so lets look at the 14th and 15th.

I haven’t ridden up at Falls Creek (on my MTB yeah but uni no). I think a Muni would be best for Mt McKay. It would only be 1k from Mt McKay to the easy bit. After that anything size wise would do depending on skills and whether you want to ride down a ski slope or the road. A 36" would do most of the rest depending on your condition. I still have sore legs from riding a 36" down Trappers Gap 9ks. I gotta get fitta

My aim is to extend myself with the help of others. The Falls Creek part would be a learning experience, as no one has ever been up that way with a uni. We all will know better year 2.

There should be some spare munis to swap etc.

hmm…
nudges and looks as if I have a hidden intention that doesn’t involve anything of a sexual sense

Mal, I should be able to make it, it just depends on what Fatherbot is doing on that weekend. Now… I’m still riding my 20" and although I love it to death, do you think I could “dibs” a 24"+ in advance? =D

Thanks,

Ed

Dibs

First in First served. Yep