giraffe mounting problems

Comment on the poster:
Sad – your English is wrong.

For running mounts on giraffe:
Pretty easy on a 5’ tall uni, but gets to be more work (more committment) as the cycle gets taller. I learned on a 6’ though, and eventually learned to do it straight into a 1-foot idle (other foot never touches pedal). So it’s doable. The hardest part for me, as I recall, was getting the confidence to commit to that jump to the pedal. So do partial jumps until you get comfortable getting your foot onto the pedal, then add more power as you go.

To finish any mount of this nature, your second foot grabs the top pedal (toe down) and pulls it back. That’s a big part of making it work, so don’t forget about it. I guess it’s also why doing it one-footed is so much harder…

Freemounting Giraffe Unicycle

I bought a Torker 5 foot in the summer after watching all the videos. The day it came in i started assembling it and found out i was missing a chain tensioner. So despite being disappointed in Torker for leaving it out my brother and i rigged out up and i started trying to free mount it. I ended up half free mount other half grabbing onto a basketball goal for the first 10 tries. After I got my confidence up and had a general idea i was able to free mount. Over all it took me about an hour to an hour and a half to free mount comfortably.

Heres the video my brother made. We loved the song but he wanted to go in and edit it and make it longer to fit the video better.