Getting paid to unicycle?

Schweet! I have heard that its hard to turn on the Koxx Track Monster but i dont know, personally i’d get the Onza:D

Joe

I got paid to do a demo at the Madjeski Stadium in Reading where I used to live it was the BHIS bike helmet initiative trust open night and it was called the david coultard evening because he was founder or something, I was on the front cover of a local magazine and got paid 100 but I was only 13 so maybe it would be more if I did it now, now that i am legal to work

Get the 24" freeride with discount! AND IM NOT JEALOUS OF YOU GETTING PAID TO UNICYCLE AT ALL.

I wish I got paid…

Thats awesome, my friend mike was riding his uni to the store right down the street from our houses, and a lady pulled him over and asked if he wanted a job riding his uni in the renisance (spelled that wrong lol) fair, to bad i decided to sleep in or i would of been riding with him and probably both of us would of got the jobs =p

Here’s an idea:

Be sure to check with the law first.

If i go to a store, or a well crowded area, i could ride my uni, and play guitar, same time of course and do a little street performing, but you got to get liscence to legally do that =p

not in canada you dont…good idea.

i wish igot paid to do something i love doing

My dad offered to pay me $50 if I would STOP riding my uni in his driveway, and hopping up and down the porch!:wink:

i spent christmas eve unicycling and handing out some candy’s to children, this was during work hours and so i got paid to unicycle

theres a theme park near where i live caed camalot. They usaly have gesters riding around on unicycles seams like a massive doss.

I might go get a summer job there or try to atleast

-Easy $10

I was just out riding one day along a street and a lady pulled over and handed me $10. She said that she had recently moved to the area and she didn’t like the city at all. She said I was the first local to make her smile. I was like yea!! Free dinner!!

haha that reminds me of the time my mate pete was pushing his unicycle(a Schlumpf) and this guy bet him £1 that he couldnt ride it… :roll_eyes:

Easy £1 right there

Joe

There are circus agency’s all over I think that if your willing to you can get yourself registered, Ive worked at some random places hehe.

sponsorship

hey do you know if u can get sponsored 4 unicycling?

My mate got sponsered when he went to wales and all he can do is ride n hop a little so my guess is yes u can get sponsered but he dint get sponsered by a well known company.

Joe

Just thought id dig up this thread coz i did it this weekend. Got a nice fat £100 cheque to cash! And im doing it again in 2 weeks for another £100!

The cash is going towards a car so i can drive to more unicycle meets! Can’t wait!

Rock on!
Edd

getting paid to unicycle is like getting paid to masturbate yourself

yea thats about it

wtf was that for?

I’m going to get paid to unicycle. In a few months because I’m starting a tiny business where people hire me to entertain at birthday parties/ events.
it will be awesome because I can also juggle, diabolo, devil stick, poi, bounce juggle, and juggle clubs.