Getting paid to unicycle?

sponsorship

hey do you know if u can get sponsored 4 unicycling?

My mate got sponsered when he went to wales and all he can do is ride n hop a little so my guess is yes u can get sponsered but he dint get sponsered by a well known company.

Joe

Just thought id dig up this thread coz i did it this weekend. Got a nice fat £100 cheque to cash! And im doing it again in 2 weeks for another £100!

The cash is going towards a car so i can drive to more unicycle meets! Can’t wait!

Rock on!
Edd

getting paid to unicycle is like getting paid to masturbate yourself

yea thats about it

wtf was that for?

I’m going to get paid to unicycle. In a few months because I’m starting a tiny business where people hire me to entertain at birthday parties/ events.
it will be awesome because I can also juggle, diabolo, devil stick, poi, bounce juggle, and juggle clubs.

That sounds like he just wanted to see him ride the unicycle and didn’t want to ask him to.

I busk on Saturdays at a local Farmer’s Market. People drop around $50.00 an hour in my hat and some of the vendors give me freebies. I also lead a bike parade around a park every fourth of July for $30.00 an hour.

The good thing about busking is it opens up jobs for you. People notice your tallent and want to hire you for an event or lessons. That’s how I was hired for the parade that I’ve been doing for a couple of years now. People have also asked me for lessons and one person paid $20.00 an hour. There are many opportunities to make money and jobs usually pay better depending on how much skill and effort you put into your riding and whatever you do while on the unicycle (I juggle or play my flute).

12-year-old Ben dared me to jump off a 5 foot high gymnastic pommel horse yesterday for $10. I did it but refused to take his $10, as the day before I’d gotten paid several hundred dollars for teaching people to ride and putting on a free circus.

Fair enough, considering that 5 feet is a tiny little drop by our standards eh tony!

Haha.

This is one of my most pointless posts ever…

I have never been paid to unicycle.

Hmmm, what Kapoute said.

Mike