**Gap Competition**

6, 7, and 7.5. No 6.5

Sweet.

does mine count or not?

I know this probably doesn’t really count. :slight_smile:

Ok I did a gap… wasn’t on a trials uni-I don’t have one yet. It wasn’t on my MUni. I did it on my 36er, lol! I did it static flat to flat and the pallets were set at 3 feet, but after two attempts it got moved another 2 inches to 38". The final attempt I landed it but since I started 2" in and landed 2" in, it made a total of 42". :slight_smile: It was still hard to get it since it’s so heavy, bulky and awkward. Almost took out my camcorder on the second try!

You can’t add inches because you jumped 2’’ from the edge of the pallet haha

Why not? Ok to take it to the extreme, what if you jumped from the complete back of one pallet to the back of the other, instead of the front edge? You wouldn’t add anything for that? I know, you wouldn’t do that lol, but I’m just saying. But, ok haha oh well.:o

Trying to land at the 6.5ft mark pinched my tire and im out for the day, and maybe tomorrow as well.

Grr!

not trying to be pushy…but does this count?

if not i want to try again starting at the edge…i think i can, but i wont load another vid if this can be considered 6’ static gap for 2nd place

Oh wow! We get to do a prehop? Cool! Does that still count as a true “static” side hop? For some reason I thought of static as just that. Jump from exactly where you are. One jump only. no pre jump. :thinking: I’ll be just as happy if I’m wrong on this! :slight_smile:

thats what i am trying to figure out :roll_eyes:

Yeah, I was basically throwing that question out to the collective wisdom of the entire uni community, lol!:smiley: Excellent gap btw! :slight_smile:

Oneisenough gets 2nd place for 6ft. Prehops are allowed, but rolling isn’t.

I got 7’4" tonight. I thought it was 7’6", went to measure and damn. XD.

I had a show to play last night, and didnt get hme until 1am, so couldnt practice yesterday, but today ill be able to.

I already hit 6ft, but im not sure if I want that trophy. lol

you had probably hit 6 ft b4 the comp right?

Not that I remember, or measured. Rolling hop yeah, but I never did too many static gaps that big. It did come easy to me though, so im not sure.

Thats why im going for 7ft.

anyone done 229 cm??
i can do 210 220 i think, at least im very close, i did 229 and touched the pallet but fell… havn’t got it on tape gonna get it some day…

I have land 224 cm, it’s in my video. I haven’t made the 7’6" as I don’t have any pallets, so I need to find an obstacle downtown :angry: .

I don’t get it… which hands are whos?

He appears to have two right hands, no? Both coming from his purple robe? :thinking:

hmmmm
i’ll see what i can do, i don’t know how big my gap is anymore, but its getting better.

i am pretty darn close at the moment, im gonna get it this week… i can do it when i measure on asphalt but not from pallet to pallet it’s extremely scary if you slip or something…