**Gap Competition**

DANG

right before i did, except i dont have footage. Plus, its wet outside, and i’m doing it in grass.

Nice work, try for 7 now!

2nd and 3rd place are still open

Thanks lol ill try

Oh really, does that include 52 year olds? :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: You seemed to have conveniently left that out, even though that was part of my question! lol!

Don’t mean to offend, but you are an exceptionally fit 52 year old. I think that your standards shouldn’t be set lower. In other words, I want you to get pushed to ride harder, not wussed out by petty handicaps. Like I said before, if 7.5 ft is too far, go for 6, 6.5, 7 whatever.

i hit 7 tonight, ill try for the 7.5 tomorrow or some other time haha

I’d be in, 'cept I probably really suck at pushing jump distances because of my back…

No offense taken, thanks for the compliment. :slight_smile: And with all due respect, I think I “push” myself pretty freaking HARD as it is lol! I ride SEVEN days a week, and I’m pushing myself to improve every inch of the way. But there is no way I can truly compete with ppl 35 years my junior! Just as a 52 year old exceptionally fit boxer cannot compete with a champion half his age. He may still have amazing punching power, but speed, legs and stamina are not going to be there like they were a 1/4 century earlier. That’s reality. :o But ok, I’ll see what I can do lol! :smiley:

Oh, after riding again with Cody today, I’ve decided to get a new trials uni and start learning street/flat/trials riding! I was practicing sif hops with his trials uni and i could NOT believe how much LIGHTER, nimble and maneuverable it is compared to my KH MUni with the LM rim and all that! What a friggin TANK in comparison…but I love it for hardcore muni and big drops it rules!:smiley:

UPDATE

Due to skill level difference, there are going to be another two categories so more people can join.

Modify the sig tag for corresponding gaps.

6ft

1st place already to pads3r

7ft

Rules stated in first post still apply.
Happy competing people XD.

I’ll go for the 6, because I’m not a great rider, now I just wait for the weather :angry:

Damn, 1st place is gone. There’s not much chance of me placing cause I’m sore from two days of lots of muni and trials, but I’ll give it a shot.

at OUI 08 I hit 60" (5 ft) so I don’t think i’m able to enter this contest. Maybe once I am bigger. Good luck.

okay, today i’m going to set up my pallets on flat ground, and do some stuff that way, and measure it REALLY accurate also. Yeah, i’m going to try and film the 6ft and 7ft, and maybe try and film something larger. It might take a little while for video, considering i dont really have a good working video converter. Its deciding to leave a tag in my footage, not normally bad with other software, but this is an actual cutscene in the middle of the footage.

is first place gone? because i did 2 meters 15 cm… think i’ll get 2,30 pretty soon, didn’t get that gap on tape, but it doesn’t matter if its sif or si right?

No 1st place is only taken for the 6ft comp.No it doesnt matter if it is sif or si

Waith, you jumped 2meter and 15cm?
I find that hard to believe when I look at your video.
But hey, if you land the 2,30 make sure to post a vid.

going out to shoot right after work!

im in for 6’…

im going to go film it RIGHT now!

that was easier than i thought

Vimeo

i think this is considered static, you said prehops are allowed but i dont know if this makes it a side hop rather than a static hop…i wont take it until its confirmed!

Im going out right now. Start from my first stair and set the pallet out to the right distance. =p If you want to use that tiny setup, ill be here till 8pm.

So is this only 6ft, and 7ft now? No more 6.5?