Fluck Countdown

One week before Fluck is the Einradkoeste in Germany not far away from Fluck…kk a little. 2 big conventions in a row^^. I´m so exited

You will have to bring your own for sure. I can’t remember exactly if you also needed a mat last year…

But I’m pretty sure that the organizers can answer that question, once it’s really time for asking. Jensbirk the main organizer is crazy, look forward for the trials and street parcours. It might be bigger and greater than anything you’ve ever seen before (and probably has ever been built).

I accept that challenge :wink:

There will be a cut off for registration. I think it will be at the end of may.

We can offer inside accomodation or you can bring a tent.
We don´t have air mattresses, so you have to bring your own + sleepingbag.

All I know is it will be crazy. Street riders will through down some sick stuff. I can’t wait.

-Shaun Johanneson

I let lee be first today…

I hope you know what you’re doing.

160 days left

PM

Is the high jump contest over a bar or to pallets?

To pallets

Ok, that’s what I thought, but you’ll never know. Thanks.

Hey another question for you guys that know… Do they shuttle people to and from the airport? The nearest airport is Copenhagen right?

Thanks. :o

As far as i remember a few people were picked up in the airport last time, maybe that is possible again, otherwise it is possible to go by train. I guess all that kind of things will be taken care of when we get closer to the convention…

Cool, i’m a bit worried about that too. lol.

I really hope that the high jump contest is over a bar. That is a lot more legit, because when you go to pallets, the faster you go the more momentum you have (duh) the less your tire has to be over the pallets to actually roll onto the object. Over a bar is the most legit, seems safer too.

-Shaun Johanneson

It’s not over a bar. :stuck_out_tongue:
It’s to pallets…

159 days left!

Nice to hear that you’re hitting treyflips. lol. That better be legit. Congrats you made it before 155.

This thread may get kinda big before FLUCK, lol. I’ll always bring it back up on a new day unless someone has, ha, so it should be good.

-Shaun Johanneson

Thanks! :wink:
Btw… 158 days left to FLUCK!

yay! I really hope this thread stays alive until then. I’ll keep trying to bring it up. haha. Who’s with me? ha. laters

-Shaun Johanneson