Fluck Countdown

So little time, so much work…

There is a possibility that I could come! We’ll see…

164 days, ha I win! Yay! I’m soooo excited for this. ahhhh

-Shaun Johanneson

I’m at the ass end of the earth here. It’s tricky to get on here first. lol. I just woke up.

162 days to go! Yeah!

I’m going, yeah!

You both have the same picture, I knew I’d seen it about in more than one place.

That is all…

no they don’t atleast if you mean Forrest and Fredrik,Read the text ^^

anyway cant w8 to meat everyone :slight_smile:

Isn’t it kinda dangerous for you guys to start the countdown so early?

Cause if you lost count you wouldn’t know when to go and so you would end up missing Fluck. Now, that would be a dissapointment.

Just putting things in perspective.

No, cause I wrote it down in my ‘uni’ calendar last week… :slight_smile:

Aha, but what happens if you lose the calendar?

Don’t tell me you have a copy of it in a Swedish Bank vault, because I won’t believe you.

Well I think it’s safe since we all know when the comp starts, and finding out the date, after forgotten, would be as easy as simple math. No worries mate, no one will forget it, lol.

-Shaun Johanneson

162 days for me!

161 days left!

That is sick. Yo man, I better see your “close to treyflips” be “hitting treyflips” before 155 days left. Sound good? lol.

-Shaun Johanneson

Is there a cut off for registration?

I fink I might be coming to this funds allowing.

You can pay at the door I believe. So I don’t think there is a cut off.

-Shaun Johanneson

Is accomodation available there or do you have to sort your own out?

Well the website says thay have places to sleep inside the school buildings, my dad said something about them having air mattresses in the classrooms to sleep on. I think he emailed them about it, I’ll check and see what they said.

Last year we slept in buildings around the (huuuuge trials-parcour-)gym. It’s the most amazing event I’ve ever been to. Even Unicon wasn’t as good as fluck.
Edit: Yes, it’s in the school rooms. you can also bring your tent or sleep in a traiiler. whatever you prefer.

Will they have sleeping bags or something provided? Or will I have to bring my own?