flatland bmx

i dont understand “biker haters.” action sports are squished by society as it is. i live in a small town, where hardly anyone is into action sports. i got into unicycling through a friend who i ride motocross and bmx with that lives about and hour and a half away. now i am teaching a lot of my other friends to uni. there is only two other bikers in my town, and i got one interested in it. i am also friends with all the skaters, even though there aren’t many. i think that all action sports enthusiasts should just get along w/ each other, and help fight for there cause, it gets annoying to here all the wars between all the different action sports, we all have common goals so fight together. UNIted we stand, divided we fall!

srry for the threadjack…that was some sweet flatland, i wish i could do any of that stuff:p

Then it wouldnt be a bike anymore. Thats no fun.

i think he did for those tricks

I’d say thats true, except for stuff like rolling unispins (especially when done into another trick).

i’d say that unispins are not flatland
they are street, unless they are done with the wheel on the ground and your weight on the seat(like the 1440 unispins and such).

They can deffinitely be flatland. Example would be 270 spin to sideroll to 90 spin.

uhm
i don’t see flatland bikers doing tail whips and calling them flatland… unless they are done with them standing on the front wheel.
keep the uni on the ground and its flatland
otherwise
its street/flatland combo IMO
thats the same as saying a crank roll to crankflip to crankroll is flatland.

I love this video, does anyone know what that song is?

I also think that it completely deserves a place here, same with bike trials videos ect.

bike stuff is so much harder than uni stuff.

shhh! we can’t let them know that.

yes…flatland definitely is…

but jumping and such… i must disagree.

what??? thats INSANE! has that really been done? if so i would like a vid!

yeah there is a vid somewhere on youtube i think it some girl.
Here

wow… thats crazy but i see what it means by on the ground rather than off it, she doesnt have to spin it all the way b4 she comes back to the ground, bu still amazing!

Haha, I hope you guys don’t really think that is real.

For uni flatland I don’t think people should be really uptight in the definitions. I would not call a normal unispin or flip trick flatland but they both can definitely be used in flatland lines. Also I wouldn’t say anything is not flatland just because flatland bikers don’t do it, they are not the same thing.

i actually thought it was, how do you think they made it look like that? :thinking: now i feel stupid:o

i does seem a bit corny how the vid is filmed though

if you all think unispins and crankflips are NOT flatland, what should flatland then be? maybe freestyle, like one-footed coasting and things like that?
i think most of you have seen the french flatland battle, and THAT IS flatland! :smiley: everything you can do on a flat ground is flatland! (except freestyle, huh? :roll_eyes: )

right!

Actualy hes right

i didnt think it was real when i saw it first but someone said he had seen it at some event so…?

uhm
i don’t think a 2 ft high 360 has anything to do with flatland. thats street, i think most of you will agree
if anything that can be done on flat ground is flatland… then freestyle professionals are the best flatlanders. then come the sponsored(level/caliber) street riders, then comes the true flatlanders.

watch flatland BMX it is NOTHING like street BMX
flatland uniyclcing= street unicycling at this point… but who’s going to raise the bar? the opportunity is waiting to be fulfilled as far as i am concerned.

i know this vid

SORRY for my English!