Flansberrium unicycles

I helped with the installation of a Shimano hydraulic disc brake system on my best-friend Flasberrium during last vacation.

The mount was so spot on that we just installed everything and there was no rub nor any fiddling required.

Impressive job Jacob on your crafting !!!

3 holes cranks ? Which Size ?

Awesome! Thanks!

I got a last batch done for a while. I have to make some bikes, train and go to Unicon :stuck_out_tongue:

Check it out! https://www.facebook.com/flansberrium/

These are 137/165 Spirit that got drilled and tapped at 110. The third hole is not usable but the cranks are still strong.

Unfortunately it doesn’t look like my freewheel based on the 82mm Dominator+ rim is going to work (a brake won’t fit) but the Surly Lou fits well on the fixed wheel:

The latest awesome Flansberrium creation.

Flansberrium Dragonfire

@cliffhirsch nice one :slight_smile:

Introducing Flansberrium Dragonfire, my new setup based on the frame that was finally delivered yesterday. It is still not the final setup so I’ll wait with some more details, but I was just by the castle wanting to make a photo and the dragon of Krakow started to breathe fire exactly at the time I put my uni below it, so now for the first time my uni has a name :slight_smile:

want, want, want, want, …

Hmm, how can i convince my wife that i definitely NEED a 26" fat tire muni frame from flansberrium?

Wife might not be that big problem. I guess Jakob is not taking any orders now to have some rest, so this might be a bigger problem.

As Vookash said, I’m out for a little while. I took too many orders in the winter and it was too much to keep up with. I really needed to take some time out of the shop. I’m training for Unicon, then making some bikes, and I’ll be back again at some point. We’ll see where life takes me :slight_smile:

Also, for you wife, make sure you explain that the only way to know how many unicycles you need is using this formula… N + 1 = the number of unicycles you need. N being the number of unis you currently have.

I will keep you guys posted with other projects :slight_smile:
Thanks to everyone who keeps pushing me to do more!

Here it is! The Giraffe-Peguin uni!

All done and shiny. Crazy project, I loved it. I was harder that I expected, and that’s how I learn! :slight_smile:

Enjoy!

OK, my uni is in quite wanted setup right now. I’m still considering some changes over time, but that is what I will have for next rides and most probably for Unicon.
Frame: Flansberrium 27.5+ Orange
Seat: KH Zero with KH seatpost and no-longer-T-bar out of BMX handlebars
Brake: Old Avid Juicy 3.5 with 160mm rotor and filed-way-too-much adapter
Wheel: Dartmoor Shield 27.5 rim with WTB Trailblazer 27.5x2.8 tire laced on pre-2015 Schlumpf hub

It rides really nice, but the tolerances between brake caliper and crank/adapter and between disk bolts and frame are so tight that I’m afraid of touching anything more there.

No, this is aluminium; Triton is made of Ti

I’m afraid you’ve misunderstood my question —I was asking whether Jakob planned to make Ti frames in future.

I can’t see your first post for some reason, but eventually I would like to do Ti! I’ll have to make my personnal frame first and try to break it before I sell any!

I have a Ti seatpost riding around the world right now :wink:

You saw it before, and answered.

http://imgur.com/a/HuZ0x She’s Done, and incredible!

That’s just wrong, in the right kind of way. :wink:

My 125mm-spaced Flansberrium

Here’s my 125mm-spaced Flansberrium. It’s awesome!

Here’s an album with photos from a ride I did Saturday:

Nice build… Is it the new official Flansberrium color or did you get it painted after receiving it ?