First unicycle riding movie!

You did?

Would you recommend it to others?

Wow Shaun, that was a pretty crap video. I think you would’ve been better of if you did have a broken ankle.

The best thing in that video was my name at the end, and you’re lucky I let my name be associated with something this lame.

Also, Linkin Park suck.

amazing video, definatly worth the wait, keep them coming

If only that was something his girlfriend could say…

The long comment is only a complement really. It two and a half months I can make 2 parts of nonfiller footage with no hops, nothing but the best of stuff, or done better then before. Thanks

-Shaun Johanneson

I like what you did with the curb, maybe you should try it onto some more skinny items, like a rail. =p

Sweet video, liked all the variations.

At 3:35. was that a triple or a double flip down the 6?

It’s probably a double, but in the first shot it’s hard to tell. :stuck_out_tongue:

i watched the vid first thing which came to me is good he’s back
i know that all your tricks are really hard to land but sorry i didn’t find your vid awesome
you’re riding always in the same places in all your vids
the vid was too long and there wasn’t a big effort on the editing
it’s good to be a god rider but that’s better when the vids are well edited
that’s my point
i wish that one day there will be a vid from you with the same skill but with a better editing

bobousse

im glad that your still riding. the trey of the wall its insane. really nice job on the no hops i dont think i saw any

That was some really good riding, but I didn’t like the video. It was to long and repetative. All of the tricks start to look the same after a while, especially when they are always in the same spots.

Once again, the same spot comment doesn’t work well. If ya live in a town, with one skatepark, and only a few managable sets, that’s what will go down. Repetitive comment is also a bit off. The only thing I did twice is flip into grind, and that was to make the blind 180flip outta a grind a bit harder, just doing that trick with a jump in was alittle too easy. Now to say I doubleflipped more than once is also only part right. I did doubleflip a set, and into a grind, however those are miles apart from the same. Trust me. Varialfakie curb, and flat, also not the same. Thanks for the “long video” comments, I don’t mind if you don’t like the length, you’re justing telling me i’m not only able to get good tricks, but get a lot of them in little time.

-Shaun Johanneson

It isn’t meant to be an entertaining video, it’s meant to showcase lots of hard tricks. Being longer is a good thing. Same goes for the editing. I would rather watch good tricks then good editing.

Although there is a place for editing and non-repetitivness, I don’t think it really matters. You don’t have to watch the whole thing in one sitting, if 9 little minutes is too long for you.

Thank’s Shaun, for putting out all the effort.

I have to drive off for 20 minutes to get to a skatepark, the video was awesome, though some less advanced unicyclests, maby didnt know what each trick was, so could not respect the movie as much.

Very nice Shaun!

It was great to see some tech grinds again!

Look forward to see more vids from you again.

Ed

Awesome Vid as always, Shaun!

Tell ya what you do… grab a big green screen, set it up in a parking lot, and do tons of tricks… then fill the green screen with great backgrounds for the people who are tired of seeing the same spots in the small town you live in. You could then look like yer in Paris, or China, or heck, in the middle of the ocean or on the moon if you want… :wink:

As for the length… I thought it was fine. I did like how the biffs were kinda sprinkled in instead of all lined up at the end. Some of these tricks look so easy… To me they look harder when you miss one occasionally…

Keep up the good work… I am looking forward to you at Fluck!

Keld

Shaun, excellent video.

Personally I dont mind the length. It just gives me more time to be amazed as to what you can do. Its like I’m getting more value for my money and I’m not even paying for it. Seriously, people would pay to see this kind of footage in dvds. I thought it had excellent riding, lots of amazing tricks, great editing and good music to finish it off.

Favourite qote is, “that hurt… that REALLY hurt!” while looking like you were trying to get the pain away so you could go do some more riding.

Its amazing what you can do on a unicycle. What you do is magic. Personally I think we should name you Magic Johanneson. Shaungic, short for shaun magic. lol

Ben

That was awesome, good editing too for people who want to see how things are done. :slight_smile:

good to hear your tricks are back :wink:

learn to spell…

Shaun, that was a pretty crap video. I think you would’ve been better off if you hada broken ankle.

The best thing in that video was my name at the end, and you’re lucky I let my name be associated with something this lame.

and don’t be a fag we are sick of you saying shit about shaun

learn to spell…

Shaun, that was a pretty crap video. I think you would’ve been better off if you had a broken ankle.

and don’t be a fag we are sick of you saying shit about shaun