First frontflip on a unicycle!

:astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished:
by the way I dont think it would be possible on flat, but who know, good job Adrien!! AlianFrontflip :smiley:

24 pallets… that’s more than 8m!!! That’s insane. I would like to see a video of that.

And the frontflip was good, but would’ve been better if he landed it :P. Someone was gonna do it off something sooner or later, I doubt people will ever do them on the flat though.

Amazing!

wtf that was insane !!! :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished:

sweet that was amazing, if not somewhat emotional.

goodluck in the final Adrien man person.

No, it depends on how thick/high each pallet is. Mine are typically 4-5" each. So presupposing 24 pallets @ 5" each, that would be 10 feet. That’s pretty damn high considering it’s likely to dead flat and you don’t have any run up for a good roll out!

Crazy to do that to flat. I’d use a small ramp so at least it would help distribute the impact an allow for an easier roll out.

pfft… been done., and, it was a quadruple flip also.

props adrien, crazy trick.

It was just amazing… Really impressive…

I talked with his mom, and she said that he is traing this trick about 1 year!^

He started with a ginastic teacher and exercies … then he started to do it on the uni in sponge pools…

REALLY CRAZY!

Yeah! loic landed the quadruple before… He showed in the video competition…

The best video was Bences one… Really good filming, editing and STYLE!

The official result will be avaliable tomorrow night!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
YEAH!

:sunglasses: that was so good i wana see more :sunglasses:

Absolutely insane

Im pretty sure he didnt just get up there, enver landing it before, and jsut try it.

Im thinking him, and a few others have already landed it before.

How do people do this !!?!! I bet koxx one have been lineing all this stuff up for sometime.900 unispin,first frontflip,9 pallet sidehop and 24 pallets.

Koxx is taking unicycling to the next level!

I so wish I was at unicon right now. :angry:

twas so sick
congrats adrien, big move :slight_smile:

I could see someone doing this rolling down a 5 set. That would be so intense!

Agreed… and it would also be the most painful bail.

That was amazing, I knew someone would do it one day and now its been done! Awesome!!

With all this quantum-increased risk, I could also see some very serious injuries, like a broken neck or worse. Nobody should attempt anything like that unless they are extremely skilled and wear a very high quality helmet…that fits properly! I’m thinking the best way to learn this trick is maybe into a pool on the deepest side, or set up mattresses or similar cushioned landing area. And also learn to front flip alone, without a uni at first. I see so many people who don’t do it right, and either don’t make the full 360 or end up jumping sideways.

Well of course they will have done it down other stuff before attempting it down a 5 set. Someone would have to be completely out of their mind to try there first one off of 5 stairs…

Not just a helmet… it wont help your neck, you’d need one of those big neck ring things racers wear to protect themselves from whiplash.

Now we just have to wait for the first backflip!:smiley: