Filming + Party. Niagara Falls, June 10-11

sweet… but ill need a chance to get aquainted with it before i really do any offroading with it…ive never done any of that stuff before

well, there isn’t too much off roading out there I don’t think, this will be more of an urban thing…

any offroading there will certainly be do-able on a trials uni, and easy to keep up to. filming rides are a lot slower than ‘normal rides’

ok ill just bring my trials then and maybe my 24" xc if i have it by then…maybe when you guys stop to film a section or get a break i can do some natural or urban trialsy stuff

Back to the list:

1. Brian Mackenzie
  2. Phillip Murray (wouldnt miss it for the world)
  3. REED JORGENSEN!!!
  4. Vincent Lemay
  1. Brian Mackenzie

2. Phillip Murray

3. REED JORGENSEN!!!

4. Vincent Lemay
    [/QUOTE]

5. Owen Kirby

Yo Brian… I couldn’t help but notice that you said: Filming + Party… You need to get crackin’ on bringin’ some hoes yo. :sunglasses:

:roll_eyes:

hoes and beer…lol

If I have a ride from vincent or owen… I will be there for sure !

1. Brian Mackenzie

2. Phillip Murray

3. REED JORGENSEN!!!

4. Vincent Lemay
    [/quote]

5. Owen Kirby
    CACA)Julien Renaud

1. Owen Kirby

Yeah, that’s before I realized the average age would be 14

what?! DAMN PEOPLE! make sure ya’ll grow up before you get to Niagara… Owen wants his beer and partying!!

owen is the drunken gangster

Count me in, i live 20 mins from the falls. just e-mail me with details at:
unibudd@gmail.com

I ride trials and can do a bit of street.

Budd White

im not sure owen but i think theres no drinking permitted in that park…but if there is ill see what i can do lol

Sounds fun. I might be able to make it. If so, is it possible I could drive down the day before and crash at your house Brian?

1. Brian Mackenzie
  3. REED JORGENSEN!!!
  4. Vincent Lemay
  5. Owen Kirby
  6. Budd White
  7. Tim Morin

(does Kapoute have a ride?)

He might. None of us are actually “certain” though… as in we don’t know forsure yet how we’ll be getting there… maybe with a lift, maybe on a bus, I dunno.

1. Brian Mackenzie
  3. REED JORGENSEN!!!
  4. Vincent Lemay
  5. Owen Kirby
  6. Budd White
  7. Tim Morin
  8. Julien Renaud ( if I dont have a ride, I’ll walk… )

brian will there be a set price and we all jjst chip in for camp sites/cabins or should we just bring a wad of cash?

OK, 8 guys is plenty!

this is now closed. (unless you happen to read this late, and want to get it, but as it stands now, these are the 8 guys) now it’s time to start booking things

could you please each email me at onewheel_at_rogers_dot_com

i will send out a group email to all riders and we can ‘reply all’ back and forth until we hammer out all the details.

so, at your earliest convenience, send me your email addy (even if we’ve emailed before, lets have your most recent email address)

also, in your email, please tell me if you are on msn messenger, and your msn name

ps…Budd White…I emailed you with no response as of yet (just in case you didn’t get it)

brian anyword on this? i havent recieved an e dash mail from you yet…

Brian:

I tried to reply to the email, but the postmaster returned it ?!?! I dunno what happened. Try e-mailing me again, or add my msn: budweiser8_ca at hotmail dot com

Also if people need to crash at my house i might be able to make arrangments.

By the way this was the reply to your e-mail:

"Hey,

Well i’m not too familiar with the MUni trails, but my dad rides mountain bike alot and he knows all the trails, so i’m sure i can find some. Plus i have a truck, so we can haul stuff around.

Budd White"

Plus i know of some good places to film.

Budd White