Feeler: KH MomenTi hub (2010)

I like long cranks?

No seriously, I ride 165’s on my 24 muni and 36er. I only ride double and single track, so for me it is all about torque when I get to climbing a hill. I can manage moderate hills on the 36er with 165’s, but if I had 175’s I know there are hills I could conquer no other way.

Since KH won’t make anything longer than a 165 and MTB/BMX ISIS cranks have too much q factor, so it’s Profile or nothinig.

ok, Have you ever thought about ISIS Trials cranks? I know Echo has some really cool light cranks, I dont know if they have alot of Q-factor.

Anyway, back on topic… 275$ Shipped anywhere in the world!:stuck_out_tongue:

hey look…

http://www.break.com/index/unicycle-moron-crashes-hard-onto-deck.html

I’ve already seen it before… It must’ve hurt so much… but why are you posting this here?

I have some Echo cranks, same Q as Moments but I think they are only made in 160 and 165mm.

On the topic of the hub, trade you for a bunch of random uni and BC wheel bits? If actually interested I could make up a list.

Unless you have a Nimbus ISIS 48 hole hub, KH Moments 150mm and a 2010 KH Cr-mo hub in your list I dont think I want to trade. I already have an almost second Trials uni lying in my room and lots of useless parts.

Actualy if your list is not too long could you write it?:slight_smile:

I am not even sure what I have. I am goign to go home on the 2nd for a day and will be able to see what I have.

Basically a whole load of mid-range stuff I will send you a partial list on PM.

Still for sale… I need this hub gone!!! $275 Canadian including shipping!!!

Still for sale. Pictures on post #13 if you still haven’t seen them.

It is still for sale, this is an awesome deal, and I really need it gone, I need this money for my other unicycles.

how much are you asking for it??? I might be able to get some money togeather over the next few months

$275 Canadian including shipping anywhere you are!:slight_smile:

so its about $376NZD

I’ll see what I can do, might take me awhile to get that money tho…

I dont mind if it takes sometimes, I just want it gone soon. At least it shows me some interest:)

yea… my pay’s aren’t that great and having to pay for a car uses most of my money, but I’m pretty keen on getting a new hub

Wow, just stumbled across this thread (I am new) and i really want this hub, exactly what i have been looking for. 275 Canadian shipping included? I am USA and am definitely down with that. if it is still for sale of course.

I’m not going to have the money anytime soon.

It is still for sale! It’s $275 canadian and I pay shipping. If you are really interested PM me your adress and I’ll do the same, we’ll discuss on how to pay and everything:)

Sold!:smiley:

Haha sweet, took awhile even at the redicules low price