Feeler: KH MomenTi hub (2010)

$300 CAN including shipping anywhere!

wow i may be interested, would you be able to ship to new zealand?

I will trade you for my alien unicycle. its for sale in the trading post.
-JOE

Yep, PM me you’re postal code and adress and I’ll find shipping cost.

Wait, I rote $300 including shipping anywhere right? nevermind, PM me if you really want it, I’ll PM you my adress and we’ll discuss. :roll_eyes:

Sorry, no trades(unless it’s money:p), I need money for a new Cr-mo hub.

Come on guys! I pay shipping, it’s only $300(OBO)… I need to sell this hub:(

DAYUM! That is a NICE looking hub! But y is it called ‘ti’? Titanium? :smiley:

Yep, Ti for Titanium, it has a Titanium spindle and it’s super light!:slight_smile:

275$ including shipping everywhere!!! I want to sell this hub soon!

[QUOTE=jaco_flans;1378151]
275$ including shipping everywhere!!! I want to sell this hub soon![/QUOTE

That is sooooo cheap, im very suprised no ones bought it yet. Thats 376.480 NZD according to http://www.xe.com/ucc/ :astonished: :smiley: If I had a job…

[quote=“muniing sam,post:29,topic:111371”]

I’m really supprised too that no one bought it. I dont really want to go lower, I need that money for other uni parts.

Bump!!!

It is still for sell, someone must want this!

Hey, not to distract the discussion from the sale of your hub, but I think you guys have a misunderstanding of how these hubs are constructed:

All KH and Nimbus Hubs have a steel or titanium axle and an aluminum body except for the all titanium hub that KH produced for one year (2009), it had a ti hub as well. Even Profile uses a steel axle and aluminum body. Titanium is an alloy of steel, so it is just as strong as steel, but lighter.

If you’re twisting hubs, it’s the aluminum body that is the issue, not the ti or steel axle. I’d be suprised if you could twist a steel axle before the cranks failed; twisting cranks are far more likely and common. The only hub body damage I’ve seen is when the flange bends or cracks, but any hub can have that problem after repeated flex cycles.

The hub for sale is the current model, ti axle, aluminum hub, carbon overlay for cosmetics, bearings are press on, but often can be removed without a puller, just depend on tolerances.

It’s a good hub, saves a 1# over the steel KH hub. I have them on both of my unis, nice and light, worth the expense, I wouldn’t consider any other hub unless I wanted longer cranks (Profile).

Carry on!

Ti is as strong as low grade steel, and I’m pretty sure I’m riding to hard for Ti hubs. Have you seen my 09 KH Ti hub? It was clearly the spindle that twisted, I’ve never had problems with my Cr-mo hub I’m riding right now.

Here’s my old Ti hub, there’s a few pictures. Twisted KH Ti hub?!

Man I so want this but can’t afford it, even with 2 jobs a car uses up so much money… Its so cheap as well, someone should buy this already its a great deal

I’m sure if you buy it you’ll get over it after a little while;) Just ask your parents if you can borrow some money, that’s what I always do! I still have to pay my father for my KH frame:p

Yo guys! This is cheap! If you buy it I’ll even thank you! :wink:

Haha, I already have a KH Ti hub old model, wouldn’t mind this one for my muni tho. I can’t ask parents… My mum lives in the UK and my dad just doesn’t talk to me or give me birthday gifts (he’s a D**k) and I live in NZ so kind of have to fund all my own stuff lol

Hold it right there, this is a threadjack!!!

Not quite… its an element.

Titanium is used because it has the highest strength to weight ratio of most modern materials. Plus it looks nice.

Sorry for the threadjack.

BUMP!

Anyone? Please?

What I meant to say was the titanium alloy used in the hub…

And yeah, they do look quite nice. I’d buy it, but I have two already and my next purchase is going to a Profile with 175 cranks for the 36er :astonished:

come on gang, you know you want this hub!

Think of it as a project, building your first wheel, good stuff!

Thanks for bumping my sale:)

Why do you want Profiles 175mm on a 36er though? It seems a little bit overkill to me :thinking: