Favourite Uni Videos of All Time

do it i will seed it

I would start a torrent up, but I lost all my unicycling videos (except those on dvd) when my 200gb hdd died a month or so back.

mUNIac was the first unicycling video i ever watched and it’s still one of the best.

Also the best freestyle video i’ve ever seen is:

:slight_smile:

My favorite online is Demo99 it so damn nice edited ,and on tabe/dvd it’s defect

xavier collos’s video is my favorit!! i don’t do street unicycle but his video is fun to watch!!!
his video always makes me want to try street unicycle.

-Kaori

fouramforever is my new favourite uni vid, if you haven’t seen it check it out right now!

A lot of vids are good. Just don’t use bad music, or over played top 40 type crap and it’s decent. Don’t film your “first vid” only a year in and expect awesome reply. And Xav Collos is mostly flatland.

except for his big grinds, 8 ft. drops, and 10 stair jumps, as well as going for a 5 stair treyflip, yes he does mostly flatland…

I really like http://www.unicyclist.com/index.php?page=gallery&g2_itemId=283848 ( E Pluribus Uni, by Forrestunifreak).

It flows really nicely, plus the riding is phenomenal!

I would have to say vener By Xavier collos

Since the thread got brought back up, one of my favorite video’s online is Street Motion by Xav. It is so well done. Find it on xaviercollos.com

Dan Doerkson’s and Kevin McMullin’s videos intially posted on unicyclist.com years ago. These were raw, daring, and exhibited innovation, fearlessness, power, and boundless energy.

The Japanese ballerina.

Anything by Amanda Gallagher.

The “Right Stuff” style video made some years ago by the Idaho boys.

under no influence those guy’s rock. you watch them and its like :astonished:

Chupitos is awesome!

Fragile by Skrobo

An obscure video that blew me away was Fragile by Skrobo. He deserves to be included on the next Syko release for sure!

http://br.youtube.com/watch?v=o9f-iDbrEw4

Unicorn

Wow that was an awesome vid by Skrobo.

There are just so many videos I watch over and over coz they’re awesome. I download all my favourites. All Shaun J, Christian Huriwai, Team Keukly, Team Krisis and sinco vids are awesome. A few others I like are Kevin McMullin - if and only if, Tom Pec - spirit, Spencer Hochberg - flat four and Xavier Collos - 2005. O and Luke Collalto has awesome riding in his vids but they aren’t my favourites because of the editing and music.

If I really had to pick one though it’d be Shaun Johanneson’s 2007 video. It just has a great variety of street. Most of the best tricks of 2007 and still lots of tech grinds and a handrail at the end. I also like the music and the way the editing isn’t too flashy. My next favourite would be Shaun’s xango promo vid, except it’s too short. It sucks that Shaun’s going to stop making free vids but I’d probably still pay for them.

Livin’ the Dream
by agentQ

greatest uni video ive ever seen.

really, i just like to see people having fun on the uni, i find many average skill videos more interesting than the super hard/insane ones because they just seem more fun than professional, and thats what unicycling is to me.

i don’t deserve to be in this thread.

Hella +1

Imaginary by Luke Collalto