Favourite Trials Photos

I thaught it’d be good if everyone posted their favourite photos of themselves. Not for any particular reason other than to have fun looking at some good unicycling photos. If you’ve got the time, please post some photos on this thread.

Thanks,
Andrew Carter

…my small gallery:

summer

…and winter.

greetings
_felix

Nice photos! (and great photography too). I’ve never thaught of this before but you could do bigger drops in the snow because it’d be a much softer landing wouldn’t it?

Hi Andrew,

thank you. I think to make big drops into snow are very soft and they can be much more higher as normal drops on flat ground. Do you have some pictures too ?? Ähm, one small question: When ´do you have the chance in Australia to drop into SNOW ?

greetings
_felix

There is some snow in winter in some parts of Australia but I’ve don’t live anywhere near any snow. I’ve never unicycled in snow, I was just guessing that it would be a softer landing.

I’ve got a few of my photos at http://community.webshots.com/user/mapexpromseries
If you want to see them, go there and click on a gallery called ‘Unicycling’. They’re nothing special so don’t get your hopes up!

How do you put images directly onto this post?

Does anyone else have any photos to post? It’d be great if we could get a big list of photos on this thread.

Sorry to do so many unneccessary posts, but I finally figured it out…

image1.jpg

damn wish i had a video cam, damn wish i had the corage to jump to seat back

What’s going on everyone? I want to see some photos!:slight_smile: The title of this thread is wrong, they don’t have to be trials photos.

:roll_eyes:

dali.jpg

They still have to be unicycling photos, but thanks for the thaught:)

here ya go…

Mojoe

pedalgrab 004.jpg

Thanks ‘mojoe’, I like those picnic table ones and some of the photos with the pallets are great. Anyone else have any photos?

Alright, this is my last try. They don’t have to be photos of yourself, I just want to see some photos. Can anyone help me out here?

Re: Favourite Trials Photos

On Thu, 10 Oct 2002 06:29:11 -0500, andrew_carter
<andrew_carter.cb2h0@timelimit.unicyclist.com> wrote:

>I’ve got a few of my photos at
>http://community.webshots.com/user/mapexpromseries

Andrew are you a drummer by chance? I noticed your Zildjian T-shirt in
some of the pics. I play folkloristic percussion as a hobby.

Klaas Bil

I posted only a single copy of this message.

Yeh I am a drummer. There’s actually a ‘Drums and Percussion’ gallery on that link. Also my username for webshots, mapexpromseries, is my drum kit model. It’s actually Mapex ProM Series. I couldn’t use my actual name because it was already taken. I’ve never heard of folkloristic percussion. I also play the djembe (an African drum) and there’s a photo of that too. Although I wear a Zildjian shirt, I use Paiste cymbals (there wasn’t a Paiste shirt). My 8" splash cymbal is signed by Danny Cary (the drummer from Tool).

Do you have any unicycling photos?

Re: Favourite Trials Photos

On Fri, 11 Oct 2002 17:00:12 -0500, andrew_carter
<andrew_carter.cdqb0@timelimit.unicyclist.com> wrote:

> I’ve never heard of
>folkloristic percussion.
I play percussion and string base in a band concentrating on Eastern
European music <www.xs4all.nl/~klaasbil/mista.htm>.

>Do you have any unicycling photos?
There are some on <www.xs4all.nl/~klaasbil/uniindex.htm>, of myself
and others. I plan to post pics of me riding my MUni “Het Beest” soon,
photos have already been taken. But it’s light MUni only, I’m not that
good at it.

Klaas Bil

I posted only a single copy of this message.

Nice photos, thanks for posting them. That’s a really interesting website too.

http://www.aardy.net/~ross/dhmuni.php

If your browser is new enough, you should be able to see them, hope they help you in your quest a little :slight_smile:

Thanks Ross, this looks like a fun trials playground:

muni10011.jpg