Faces Gallery

It’s been awhile, maybe it’s time to revive the Faces gallery to see if we can garner some more pics. Erin’s bear unicycle chase scene pic is now posted (bear as in animal, not “in the buff”).

Post your lovely mugs here: http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/faces

then send me the caption you desire and I’ll post the caption for you. No offensive stuff, please. Not my cup of tea to read let alone post obscene comments.

My email is yoopers at inwave.com

Bruce

How does one post to the gallery, then?

Can’t remember if you need to be logged in to the thing or not, but I doubt that’ll take too long to work out.

Go to said gallery, and at the top there’s a link saying “Add Photos”. Clicky here, change the number of photos to however many you want to upload, find them, and click “Upload Now”. Tada, you mugshot.

Phil, just me

The ‘Add Photo’ button is enabled for all users, Will Robinson.

-Christopher

Must… find… photo…

<thud>

Phil, just me

More faces, some very unique, are appearing in the gallery. Check them out.

http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/faces

WOOOOO !!! GO CANADA !!!

…thats all I have to say

-Mike

My pic is #48 but it won’t let me put my name on it. :frowning:

email your words to yoopers.he will take care of it,besides wouldnt you rather be kayaking?

What? You mean your avatar isn’t a picture of you? And I thought you looked such a happy person, especially for someone lacking a nose:p

Have fun!

Graeme

If I were that colour I’d go and see a doctor, quick!

(Long time no posting, incidentally? I hope you have a good reason…)

Phil, just me

Good(ish). Over Christmas/New Year I was computerless and before that I was travelling all over the place for work. Work keeps trying to send me to places that are well below freezing, first it was Copenhagen (about -9C), now they want me to go to Moscow (-40C according to the news yesterday). Perhaps they’re trying to test the resilience of Scottish blood? I shouldn’t really complain, I get to see some beautiful places.

I’ve not been on my Muni for way too long and feel almost like a bit of a charlatan posting here. I think I’ve got some free time this weekend so I’ll definitely get the Muni out then (unless it snows, then I’ll get the sledges out).

Have fun!

Graeme

I’ve often wondered exactly how much people do ride… due to work this week I’ve only ridden once since Sunday 29th, and that was only to town and back…

I’m waiting for it to become dry outside again. I found a funky looking park-type-place for a bit of off-road and trials the other day, but it was flooded… :frowning:

Phil, just me

Re: Faces Gallery

yoopers wrote:
> More faces, some very unique, are appearing in the gallery. Check them
> out.
>
> http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/faces

Hey, I took two of the photos on there. Where are the credits? Where are
the copyright notices? That’s it, I’m calling a lawyer… :wink:

Regards,
Mark.

Fujitsu Telecom Europe Ltd,| o
Solihull Parkway, | In the land of the pedestrian, /|
Birmingham Business Park, | the one-wheeled man is king. <<
Birmingham, ENGLAND. | O

Re: Re: Faces Gallery

All submitted photos become property of the owner…and we’ll let you know who that is as soon as we figure it out.

No photos will be returned…unless of course you right click and Save Picture As and steal it back…

:slight_smile:

B

I must say that’s a brilliant photo of ratherbekayaking! :slight_smile:

Phil, just me

I would guess the picture depicts his “I’m about to capsize or hit a rock” look.

:slight_smile:

Bruce

Thanks for posting the caption yoopers.

I was going for the “caught red handed in the bathroom with lotion” look.

But seeing my pic next to the “Mountain-Uni” kid’s pic, it almost looks like I’m mocking him, doesn’t it? :slight_smile:

Re: Faces Gallery

phil wrote:
> I’ve often wondered exactly how much people do ride…
>
> I’m waiting for it to become dry outside again.

Phil,

This is not the first time I’ve seen you complain about rain preventing
you riding.

Admittedly for trials it’s probably a pain - but get out there and do
some Muni or something. After a few minutes riding you’re warmed up and
glad of the rain keeping you cool.

Regards,
Mark (who doesn’t ride as much as he’d like because of work and trying
to make sure his kids would still recognise him in a line up but would
never pass on a ride because he might get a bit soggy) :wink:

Fujitsu Telecom Europe Ltd,| o
Solihull Parkway, | In the land of the pedestrian, /|
Birmingham Business Park, | the one-wheeled man is king. <<
Birmingham, ENGLAND. | O

Re: Re: Faces Gallery

Well, to be fair it’s mostly not the rain… the last week or so I’ve been doing scary exams so riding hasn’t been very high up on the list.

When it’s dry I use the muni for transport, do trials-ish type stuff fairly often, and go for a muni ride every now and then. Rain cuts out two of those three - I use the bike as transport instead because it has mudguards, and I’m not too happy about trials when it’s so slippy.

Phil, just me