ESPN X Games Skatepark Group Ride

form unicycle pa will be neil colin and mike and possibly dan. where not aloud to stay but we can meat up with you guys the next day and my ba day is the 22 if that helps

You guys should all try to make it out. It will be heaps of fun and, of course, an opportunity to meet other unicyclists in the area.

22 of March?

yah the 22 of march

Looks like it’ll be a happy birthday for you then. Unless anyone is closer, I’m telling them this is your birthday party.

As I said, I am definitely up for coming. Hopefully I won’t get hurt on my tournament, and it ends early enough to leave for Philly.

I would need a place to stay, as I will come most probably with James (siafirede).

I really really hope I can make it!

Wogri

so whats going on 13th i would love to ride philly with you guys

I am definitely going, and will also need a place to stay so I can ride on sunday as well.

Bad News! I blew the tube on my muni and unicycle.com is out of 24X3" tubes. Does anyone have a spare? Also, my girlfriend, Wendy, is now coming too. We have decided to stay at a youth hostel saturday night because youth hostels are cool.

I have a couple here; if you PM me I prolly could get them to you before the 13th.

It looks like I should definitely have a really good cameraman to film the event!

Obie mentioned the Birthday Party possibility… what is the status of setting up the event this way? It would probably be cool to have the pizza and drinks… you can build up quite an appetite riding at a skatepark!

Obie also mentioned having a desire to arrive for the 7pm - 9pm session as well (even if it’s a bit crowded during that time). Does anyone else desire/intend to arrive for the 7pm - 9pm session?

I probably wont be able to make the 7 pm one because wolfgang won’t be able to leave from his tae kwon doe tournament in time for that one.

I am definitly in. March 12, 9pm-11pm, I’ll be there. Then the next day, where do you want to meet up in Philly so we can ride?

i may be arriving for the 7pm - whatever ride, and just stay in for the whole time until 11pm. cameramen = super rockin mista magic. Food = the brand new old school Shaboozle!

So are these directions right:

95 N
63 west (exit 35)
Millbrook road exit
right on franklin mills circle

1455 Franklin Mills Circle, Suite 100
Philadelphia, PA 19154

mapquest says it will take exactly 3 hours from my house.

housing

so who wants to stay where? if me and kev are gonna be boardign people it would be helpful to know whose going and where they are staying that night.
i would also like to have an accurate headcount of who is going there.

there will be three of us from unicycle pa and we will be ariveing early

Ok, sorry, I have been busy enjoying my break and working. So I have not been on top of things. I am going to set it up so that the birthday party is from 7-9. Also, you can stay after until 11 for an additional $5. I’m not sure what the charge for the first 2 hours is, since it is dependant on the number of people who show up.

So, get directions, show up at 7. Afterwords we will have sleeping places for anyone who wants them. See everyone tomorrow.

Any questions call Nick at 610-304-0602.

wait wait wait…

Wasn’t originally said: Event starts at 9?

If it starts at seven, I can not make it :frowning:

Wogri

so we just show up and say we are here for the birthday party?

It starts at 7, you are welcome to show up at 9 and ride, then stay the night and ride the next day.

Yeah, just show up and say youre there for the unicycle birthday party.