ESPN X Games Skatepark Group Ride

yeah if you guys come here you can use any of my unicycles, and i should get started on that stuff in my backyard when this snow clears.
March 12th 9-11 pm sounds good!

that sounds great me and my uni frends will be there
check us out at www.unicyclepa.com

Dude wow way late. IM me or something and we’ll work out the details.

AWESOME! With riders from SWAT, Unicycle PA… plus the Virginia contingent (Frank Brown, siafirede, and possibly wogri and others)… this is going to be an AMAZING EVENT!

I was trying to catch a show in baltimore on the way back from philly on saturday but i guess i can skip it. If i went that night, I would definitely take you (obieone) up on your offer for spending the night then riding around philly the next day. If this is definitely going down I will bring both my 29er and my new KH trials. Hopefully wolfgang’s tournament will get out early enough for him to be able to catch a ride up with me.

wogri seems to be ‘in’

I still have to check when my Taekwondo tournament ends, but it seems that it ends early enough so that I can go to philly with James. So I’d also be most delighted if I could sleep at some spot in your house, obieone.
Of course this only works, if they don’t kill me - this is my first Taekwondo tournament… :slight_smile:

I’d bring my 24" and my 20" QU-AX, and I’ll most probably try to rent some wild rolerblades there.

Hope I can make it;

Wogri

so its the 12th rite

Yes… the date/time is:

Saturday, March 12
9:00pm - 11:00pm

Very cool, I will see everyone there!

BTW, will anyone be filming anything?

im pretty sure that my friend Noli who goes to penn will be going, and he has a particular interest in photography, as well as trials. i will see what i can get him to film.

Unicycle pa will probably be filming for our site if thats ok

That’s ok as long as he creates a big cool awesome movie out of it, and posts it online :slight_smile:

the video will be posted at www.uniyclepa.com with our others

I don’t think I’m going to be able to attend. I’m going to be in upstate New York (Woodstock area) for the week preceding the 12th, and I don’t think I’ll be back in Philly until the 13th. It sucks.

Happy riding, guys!

Count me in. It’d be awesome if I could crash at a SWAT house Saturday night too.

Frank i believe you are welcome in my home, well make better arrangements as things get closer.

I’m trying my best to arrange to have a cameraman there to film as much as possible.

We’re gonna overrun the place with unicyclists :smiley: !

OK, the event is definately on.

There are 2 ways we can do this, either we all show up and ride, or we have a BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!

It looks like the birthday party method is cheaper if more than 8 people show up, with the added bonuses of having free drinks and inexpensive pizza available.

So, we need to know who is showing up. Also, it would be helpful to know who wishes to stay the night in Philadelphia (all are welcome, a count would be nice though)

SWAT (lives in Philly)

Nick Di John - Shadowuni
Kevin O’Brien - TheObieOne3226
Nick Vadala - Digitalattrition
Jim Vadala - JVTFM
Tim Braun - Tim

UnicyclePA (lives close enough to Philly)

Mike?
Niel?
Others? Please confirm.

Others (Specify if you’re actually coming, and if you want a spot in someone’s house)

Wolfgang - Wogri
Frank Brown - Hell-on-Wheel
Siafirede
HCR

Also, if anyone has a birthday soon, that may help so that I don’t have to bullshit anything…

Please let me know soon. I’ll prolly have to reserve it, so ASAP!

I am definately coming, and would like a spot in someone’s house.

My B-Day is May 22 if that helps.:slight_smile:

OK, Frank. See you there. Arrive whenever you want, you can chill with us beforehand. Anyone else from HOW?

Also, you have me beat by 8 days. Progress!