Em the Newbie

I used to spell all quick and rushed and shorted like that but now i try to write in proper english and not text speak just for you guys:D

wow that dosnt sound like a proper sentance to me, i said i tryed, but not that hard:p

nice riding, nice vid, semi decent music, your like me in 1 or 2 months of practice, i hope:D

You don’t have to download anything…you don’t even have to make that much effort…just try to not get ‘w’, and ‘k’ mixed up…although they are a good six inches away, so I can see how you would have messed up.

The ‘first impression’ thing is key here though. If he posted the same thread/same video with intelligent spelling/grammar, people would go into the video with a more positive mindset than they would if they had spent the last five minutes trying to translate someone sitting on the keyboard into English.

As I said before Em, this is in no way a personal attack on you. You’re just an example.

Thanks for the advice i shall keep it all in mind And improve on my riding and grammer

Ill be waiting for your next vid. =p

Hopefully you type it out all in leet (1337)

That would get some attention.

Like this:
7h15 15 my 53c0nd v1d. 1 7h1nk 1 d1d 4 b3773r j0b 47 m4k1n6 7h15 0n3 7h4n my f1r57, 50 1 h0p3 y0u 4|| 3nj0y 17 45 much 45 1 d1d m4k1n6 17.:smiley:

nice vid.
Wow why can i read that?
i have no idea what it is

Are you trying to say something?

Kidding.

Thanx to the gentleman in question for diffusing the spelling-discussion.
I love the fact that we’re not limited to 160characters per forum post.

And he didn’t use a single smiley.
I like him already.

Dude, I like how your pink hair went all crazy when you hopped, it looked cool. Other than that, thats a pretty sweet vid.

nice one! grrrr your better than me, how are you grtting on with your bc wheel, in your nxt vid you’ll have to put some in i diddnt see you ride it at school just hang around it looking pretty! GET YOUR HAIR PINK AGAIN! where are you when your on the north shore it wasn’t the one in barnstable was it? seeya (i dont see why they couldnt understand your writing lucas did warn me before i went on this that there really picky)

Welcome flaming cat dude! Yes, different forums have different “cultures” and acceptable behavior. In this one the users will get on your case if it looks like you’re not trying to use English. I use it (even at my advanced age) as a reason to constantly try to improve my spelling and writing. It’s great practice that can serve all of us well in the “real” world.

Thank you Leo. I can ride the BC about 20m now, that Northshore was the same one as from Barnstable but it was at Roadford Lake. I would bring the pink hair back but they said if i did it again they would expel me. I’ll probably do it just before the next summer holidays :smiley:

Stranger Than A Gang Of Drunken Mimes
EM

This seems appropriate again.

Is it just me or is this conversation getting a bit off track and strange?

Welcome to the forum.

Was I supposed to picture hitler by the time I got near the bottom of that, GILD?

:smiley:

To each his own Jerrick.

Ein Unisykl das balanses immobily!