East Coast Muni Weekend

They are starting to fall up on the mountain. Unfortunately I’m going to Fairfax ,VA to GMU for the weekend visiting my daughter so I can’t ride. Won’t be back till Sun. night. You all would be welcome to ride there if you wanted, Frank you know where it is. Though I would be quite jealous :slight_smile: I’m on AIM pdcvfbs

Frank - It looks like this weekend won’t work for phil, but I might be able to meet up somewhere for a ride if you would still want to. PM me your cell phone number, I lost it.

Hey Merrill where you from and what type of unicycle you have??:slight_smile:

hey Merrill

Hey Pdc whats going on?

so whats going on with this

I wish I could fall up.:frowning:

How does Nov. 5th sound? We’ll meet at Belle Isle at 10am (I’ll post directions soon, but basically smack in the middle of Richmond). We’ll have some light breakfast there (bagels, fruit, etc.), go ride for a few hours, get some lunch, and if people are still up to it, I can think of some good urban trials spots.

I also have access to a video projector, so we can watch Defect and any other movies on a big screen. If people want to stay til sunday, that’s cool; I can put up a few people and I think Hunter can too. Same goes if you want to come Friday night.

If no one comes, that’s cool; I’ll be riding either way. But I’m totally flexible on the date.

This Sunday 10/16 is open for me anyone who wants to ride the mountain is welcome. Mount Solon, Virginia North of Staunton South of Harrisonburg. 25 minutes off I 81.

Awesome, yeah I am definitely up for a ride. Not too early because it is going to be over 2 hours to drive there and I am going to be out on saturday, so we should meet maybe around…noon? I call first dibs on that extra muni by the way!

Anyone else in the area want to join? Frank, Skiipi, others?

Maybe…My muni is in good shape, but I might need to get my DeLorean repaired if it’s going to happen October 16th…

I might also be up for this, from the looks of it I am free that day.

haha, yeah change that to the 23rd.

I don’t think I can then. Most likely I can’t. :frowning:

Lets do the time warp again. Yeah 10/23 This very Sunday.

Nov 5th works fine for me.
Frank- call me and we can work out sleeping details/ transportation, etc. once some eople are coming. And theres 3+ guys at my school who unicycle and I don’t think they have tried muni, but they’ll come

If anyone in the VA/DC/NC area wants to ride, PLEASE call me at 804-282-1712

I could probably get there by 1:00PM. Is that too late?

1 is fine with me, I will probably arrive a little earlier and ride phil’s giraffe/coker if he lets me =]

uhhh I wish I could come…

damn biology

biological reasons you cant come?