East Coast Muni Weekend

I probably won’t make it this time… 10 hour flight and 6 hours time difference… hm… sorry :slight_smile:

wolfgang

I’ll try to make it

Also I know it’s a long way off, but I would be willing to sponsor a Muni weekend some time next year in Mount Solon Virginia if there were enough interest. I have a house on a mountainside that could accomodate alot of people. There are great trails. A very scenic place. In the mean time any “locals” who want to come ride some time are always welcome.

I want to go but i wont be able to ride for another 3 weeks (broken ankle) so if its after that im down

I think I might take you up on that sometime soon. I want to ride your giraffe again! haha. Im sure if i put 150s on my 29er it could handle some of the trails…

how did you break your ankle?

I’d love to go to an ECMW in VA…or at least somewhere not as far as NY.

We should get a map set up that shows everyone’s location on the East Coast, and then find a good place to ride that is ~equidistant from everyone.

If you want to come I’ve got an extra muni you can use.

sounds good. is that a 24" wheel ^

Yup,
Rowing frame, Onza hub and cranks, Alex DX 32 rim, Miyata air saddle

how did you break your ankle?

unicycleing at the duryah downhill moution bike comp

That’s an awesome spare muni… I don’t even want to know what your non-spare is, haha.

Hey all im in annapolis/DC any one Want 2 ride ?
P.S I am via Wi Fi on my P.S.P

send siafirede an email or pm or whatever

on the way back, you should stop through richmond… It should be on the way
And you can ride with Frank (hell-on-wheel) and I. If you can, hit me up with a PM :sunglasses:

Sorry for dropping the ball there guys. Just really trying to get out of college soon. How about a nice old fashioned Belle Isle Muni Weekend? My fall break is next weekend (Oct. 20th-23rd) so that works for me, but I’d be up for holding off a few weeks to give people time to schedule and unicyclepa time to heal. Cooler weather never stopped us before. (If you haven’t been to Belle Isle, check out the video on the “before” link.)

How about we just get everyone to shout out times that are good for them, and we’ll go from there. I’m sure DK and I can put up a few people for a night or two, but nothing on the scale of last year’s amazing New York ride hosted by Joe Merrill.

HOW that sounds great. I will be out of my cast in 2 weeks so aney time after that im thinking early november.

so i just mapquested it and its only 4hr and 43min. Dose aneyone know if there is a train from lansdale pa to there

If it was that weekend (20-22) i would only be able to go on that sunday, which would be fine.

Wow, yeah that is a great “spare” uni hah. I might be able to go down sometime this weekend, I will contact you about it. Would anyone else be able to ride near harrisonburg this weekend?

Hey, what ever happened to those Muniac organized fall MUni redezvous in NJ? Anybody heard from Scott recently?

Tommy

Last few times I took a Chinatown bus from NYC, we stopped in Philly and picked a few people up, so that might be worth checking out.

If I can get some work done this evening, and it’s cool with pdc, then I’m game. Have the leaves fallen yet up there?