During and after Naucc 08 discussion thread

Did John get stuck in Denmark? Join that Christiania cult maybe?

He hasn’t been on in weeks.

r the results up yet? does anyone know where naucc 09 will be? i think some1said minnesota but idk

No.

It will be in Minneapolis-St. Paul in Summer 2009. We had a planning meeting this week. We will post exact dates once we get final confirmation on the venues.

yay!!!:smiley: :smiley: i can go in 09 then. we go to minneapolis/st paul area every summer for a few weeks:D im very happy:D :smiley:

Everyone used 24 (or 26), and many parts were still too steep to ride up (except for Beau). Maybe a geared 24 would have been nice for the praire at the end but it was getting a little dark so that would have been a little too scary.

For anyone who missed the thread I made, I uploaded most of my NAUCC 08 pictures to a gallery here: Unicycle Event Photo Gallery Thread

Its mostly flatland and flaming puck hockey but theres also some random street and trials stuff.

daaaaaang son…brian i love ur pictures so much. ur amazing :slight_smile:

Aw, thank you Jon. You are quite amazing yourself. I miss you, hah. :frowning:

Still waiting for vids >.<

And we’re still waiting for your vid. >.<

Gonna have to pay money for my NAUCC vids.

You won’t get any money out of me Shaun, I mean Jerrick!

Shush lol. If you’ve been following the news you would know its been raining here for 7 weeks straight.

I finally got my shots up online. They are here: http://www.smugmug.com/gallery/5742395_YbkZJ

—Nathan

On the last page, one of the last pictures. Guy is somewhat skinny looking, bright orange helmet, seat in gaping down.

You called him Jason. Thats Joe.

The confusion was, he though when you fell off the course, time stopped for you, until you remounted back on the course. Thats what we were told until about 5mins before the actual event went on.

Max, you better of built that course like you said! You told us to come down, and I dont want to be disapointed. lol

Great pics, Nathan. Thanks for taking the time to share them.

Bill

Yes! I love them. My favorite are 55 and 56 though! Can you guess why?:smiley:

Fixed, sorry about that - I’ve only known Joe for about 9 years too!

—Nathan

I still haven’t got my expert competitor shirt:( . I emailed connie to see if she’s shipped it but still no reply. Is there anyone else that was supposed to get their shirt that didn’t get it yet?

Well, I got mine but left it at the YMCA on the last night and nobody has seen it. :frowning: