Double Leg wrap Comp

The trouble for me, was that I stand left foot forward, and my right leg is the leg that comes off and does the wrap. So a lot of time in the 2 hours of trying I slid forward off the crank onto the pedal, or on the ground.

If I stood on my back crank I would be more stable, and not naturally lean forward as much. But I couldnt do one with my left leg.

I ended up getting out the Profile uni and used that for its wider q-factor and larger area to stand on with their nubs.

Then went back to my KH for a bit and made it.

Haha, I just got the mount, I’m so proud of myself :slight_smile:

Tomorrow I’m gonna get better at the mount and landing single leg wraps and then go for it…It’s gonna be interesting

landed a single, but going to go bc wheeling tomorrow so won’t be working on this

Here it is. =p

Some scenes may not make sense. I had a frend sitting on my stairs hanging out with me when I was practicing, so some gestures and stuff were directed towards him, and not edited out of the video. haha

Well, I wouldn’t exactly call it clean, but you definitely landed it, good job.

I need to land it opposite legged now…

Well, I wasnt expecting my first time of doing a trick to be perfect. =p

Somehow it got tinted, which is weird. Ill load it again so its colored and easier to see.

stupid numbus equis frame…

My seat really is too high for this but I almost got the mount

I hop the same way jerrick does, so the mount does me no good.

Came SO close to landing one earlier today, but was off for the rest of the day.

I lean forward too much. I think that a straighter back helps me keep my balance, rather than being hunched over during the wrap.

Yeah, I remember saying that exact same thing when I was out practicing. Its a hard balance to find.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DOz4JbiIGY
Got rid of the first link so here the one that works.

You guys still going for this?

Yea, a little half-heartedly but I almost got the mount yesterday

I even cut my seatpost and lowered the seat a bit, though I’m working a lot on other stuff right now.

I’ll put in an hour or so tonight on this.

I’ll try landing it seat in too.

I got it, video later or tomorrow.

I win (sort of…)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNeUov9LkSo

I AM aware that it looks like I am holding onto the camper, but…

Just to clarify

Picture 2.png

Picture 3.png

Picture 4.png

I am still at this, but i’m working on more tricks at one time than I ever have.

I am learning inward varials, double legwrap, backrolls, step overs, standup wheelwalk (with little success), 180 sidespin, and i’m trying to get consistant crankflips, which i’ve been having a hard time with.

So when I do find time to ride, i’m not stressing over landing this trick. When it comes to me, it comes to me, and i’m getting quite close.

EDIT: Good job unreal wheel.

I think it was a fun to watch

I’m just not there yet, to try something that hard. It was fun to watch your learning process.

Jerrick, you should aim your camera to get your whole image !

I’ve never done this before, how do I put the trophy in my signature?

I should of, but as long as the uni was in the shot, I figured it would work well enough.

I gotta practice the trick more so I can do it with my left leg, that way I can stand on my back crank and be more stable.

Top left of this site says “User CP” click on that, the on the list on the left hand side, there is a “Edit Signature” click on that and past the trophy code into your signature. Just remember to add 2nd to it =p