DEFECT ! review !

sorry, your Rep points need to get a little better B4 i draw the map. :frowning:

SWEET, I never knew that I made the video!! That made my day. I should be receiving my copy of defect I ordered any day now…Can’t wait. That is my basement and me suicide (hand) gliding, I remember Dan coming over and filming. Let’s just say that it took several times to film a good one cause I had had a few if you know what I mean!

What didn’t make my day is when ColDawG thought I was John Foss!! I guess I could maybe see the simularity since we’re both tall and blonde but (no offense to John) but I’m half his age!

The place they trashed I believe is Preston Ulmers college house he rented with a couple other guys.

SPOILER ALERT Maybe…

I found the one hidden egg with Kris Holm’s attic but cannot find the other one. Could someone either reply here on how to access it or PM me with the details. It’s driving me crazy especially since I’m supposed to be in it! Thanks in advance.

PM sent Jamey.

Wait- I found two, but is there more than that? I’ve looked, and I can only find two hidden sections… If there’s another one I’ll know to waste my time looking for it.

THANK YOU, I’ll check it out tonight! Can’t wait…