defect is HERE

I believe mine’s being shipped tomorrow morning, but it is coming from the other end of the country, but that’s only about 300 miles :slight_smile:

Explain how me purchasing a copy then wanting to be able to have it delivered via download versus waiting for it to come in the mail is bad.

I’d say that if I’ve already paid for the actual physical copy then there’s nothing wrong with me preferring to have a downloaded copy in the meantime. The content has already been purchased.

Okay, I’ve watched it twice now, plus bonus features, and all extra content, and I’m left with one question - Why is it called defect? I am curious.

p.s. - my world is rocked.

SO, I should expect it at the beginning of next week? Or maybe on Friday? (that would be hot.)

becaaause, Defect is a cool word.

Ya Defect Is BAD ASSS!!! My Gf hella Likes it! she thinks unicycling is hot!

See Cathy, you should have been patient and ordered from me. The UK customers who ordered through Unicycle.com UK will all get theirs this morning. :slight_smile:
(thanks Dan)

Roger

I thought you Gf was in it…

Kaori and I broke up at naucc. My new gf doesnt ride unicycles.

well then, there’s a project. Get to it.

Bugger.
Ah, patience was never one of my personal qualities.

Cathy

But remember the T-shirty goodness that awaits us Cathy! The envious looks of other unicyclists that do not have amazing defect T-shirts. Plus its going to be just as good in a couple of days time when it arrives for us hardy, perserverent and patient souls. I’m going to have a beer and doritos evening, and watch it 5 times. How about you?

EDIT: And I’ll wear my T-shirt. And be smug in the knowledge that out of everyone that preordered I’m probably going to be the last person to recieve it.

Loose.

Dan, got my copy + T-shirt today! This is a VERY VERY good film and I rank it right below The Collective as my all time favorite cycle related film as far as cinematography goes…and I think that alone says a lot for your work Dan. Thanks as always and it is my pleasure to have paid for your DVD!

Defect DVD

Dan is the best. Also great and innovative riding by everyone.
Props for the awesome work.
Even our uni-tour minibus is in it! Ahhh… I wish it was still with us…

P.S. Thanks Darren!

YAY! Got mine today, and i’ve already seen it 2 times (before i got mine that is)

I agree with Zod, the collective is awesome, but i disagree and think that defect is parallel in quality :stuck_out_tongue:

Great job Dan, keep up the AWESOME work :smiley:

-Colin

Aren’t the unicycle.com people going to get t-shirts then? Ah, I remeber now why I ordered from SYKO.

Wine and chocolate evening for me. And chuck hubby out of the house for the evening so I can watch it on the TV and not just on my computer. Wearing my new t-shirt of course. Thanks for reminding me Loose.

Cathy

Syko is the only place that is making t-shirts. I believe that Dan told me he was only making 50 of them. Im glad i got one of em. My copy and shirt came in yesterday but Im staying in the city. Can’t watch till sunday night.:frowning:

KH

“Dan Effect” is a bit long

I feel left out for not ordering one yet…

I ordered mine today!