DAKOROMAN DRIVE SYSTEM - geared unicycles/ hpv's

lol
is this supposed to be a joke?
this is stupid!
its a majically driven gear box, say ABBBBRA CADABRA!!!
and poof your kris holm ewekneepsyco can become a dorkman driven unicycle-like machine that uses nuclear reinforced gearing systems to propel you to unheard of speeds and lead to certain death.

yay!!!

anyways, i (want to) hope this is real, but its obviously not.

Is Thanh-uni back? With week fingers we greet you dakoroman.

DAKOROMAN DRIVE SYSTEM - geared unicycles/ hpv’s

Happy New Year !

Maestro8, skrobo, dangerdog, pdc: sorry, your vocabulary/ words are difficult/ hard to understand for me.

My first/ native language is Latin based/ romance/ romanic.

At the moment I learn a Germanic language = English, the official language in Australia, but unfortunatelly so far I could only comprehend the worst/ very bad words like: respect, fair go, good will, understanding, rational thought, cause and effect, logic, commonsense, etc, etc.

I am learning the opposite type of words from you, by reading your posts.

And by the way, I am not Thanh - Uni; it is frustrating for you not to have someone to ridicule, humiliate, my talents are limited.

DAKOROMAN DRIVE SYSTEM is not a joke.

I do recognise my huge mistake by posting general informatii on “Unicyclist” before I was ready to cover/ prove/ demonstrate every claim/ word, but from here to be acused of anything is a long way.

Some of the readers of my threads/ posts are sensing something/ unusual/ new and keep asking logical questions; for the MACHOS with IQ 300 plus sound/ looks stupid/ joke/ Nigerian unicycle scam in their own words.

That “something” is not magic, but the main concept/ invention used as base for each/ all hpv’s applications.

DAKOROMAN DRIVE SYSTEM is just one of them.

Instead of doing polemics with/ against the lovely “Unicyclist” members, I want to go ahead with manufacturing.

INVITATION: if there are people/ companies interested to manufacture DAKOROMAN DRIVE SYSTEM, they are welcome to contact me:

dakoroman@unicyclist.com, dakoroman@yahoo.com, mob: 0423 226 552

Minimum requirements= precision engineering capabilities.

DAKOROMAN DRIVE SYSTEM should look like beautiful pieces of engineering, to buy them even for craftsmanship/ collectables.

Ioan " Dakoroman" OASA, Sydney.

Apologies much, for my ill repute and slow fingers.

Smells like a scam

I am with Jason on this.

Something doesn’t feel right.

This seems like the guys in the 70’s who could work miracles on an internal combustion engine and get 50 miles to the gallon, but never show you what was under the hood.

We will know it’s a scam, when “a middleman” offers to meet with a buyer and pay with a money order. That’s a Craigslist scam #1

I wish you well in your endeavours, but this sounds too good to be true. Show us what you have and invite riders to try it out.

Guys, he’s not trying to sell anything. Give him a break. If he’s looking for manufacturing, it’s not us (hopefully he knows this by now). If he had something to show us, he probably would. At the moment I question whether he realizes the direct drive and torque requirements needed for unicycles. If so, there’s no need to continue the conversation. At the moment it sounds like a (non) HPV product, which to me implies a freewheel.

The only thing suspicious to me about all this is his unwillingness to name his native language. Romance language? Let’s assume Romanian for now. Apparently he doesn’t want to speak to anyone in his native tongue.

That’s it for me with this thread, until there’s a product there isn’t much to discuss. Sounds like maybe he has an idea, but lots of people have those…

His IP address shows he is posting from or through a computer in Australia. His English skills say otherwise. In any case, let’s give him the benefit of the doubt as he may have a product that unicyclists may find appealing. So, use caution in any monetary transactions, but show the market demand for a product that he is presenting so that he may be able to present to his local banker and get a loan to manufacture this device.

This I don’t understand. Do all Australians have the same English skills?

No, but his English skills do not show that he is originally from Australia or from any English speaking area. And, I think a lot of the negativism towards him is that he didn’t sound like a native English speaker.

I hope he makes the hub, it would be great. Even better than a toaster.

interesting

pm me if you have any ideas to bait this guy

No but do all Americans speak fluent english? No, people come from other countries where english is not their native tongue.

Hope this all goes well and if the system works should be great.

That’s an amazing concept:)

I’ve baited a lot of scammers back in my day. I used to get really elaborate back in middle school about it, photoshopping fake credentials and newspaper clippings to substantiate my “characters.”

My best scambait lasted for six months where I convinced a guy that I was a little old lady named Jorgen who ran a lawn gnome factory, and was quite wealthy as a result. She was then killed in a horrible factory fire (complete with newspaper clippings about the fire) and her lawyer, played by pictures of Neil Patrick Harris, had informed the Nigerian scammer of her untimely demise and also that poor Jorgen had named the scammer as her sole beneficiary.

However, the scammer was needed in the Untied States to sign some paperwork and was expected to speak at the funeral.

The last I heard from the guy, he was getting on a plane.

If that really happened, you are a legend. LOL!!

I should seriously dig out some of my fake newspaper clippings from the old Windows 98 computer stuffed in my cabinet. I remember that Jorgen got enamored with the Nigerian scammer and started to confess feelings for him before she died.

I managed to find the exact picture I used on her fake obituary (which I turned black and white, of course). Thank you Google for still having similar search results for “ugly old lady face.”

And we’re still here. I believe he did eventually unveil some details of his technology in one of the other threads. I seem to remember and idea that would physically work, but that would never be lightweight or practical for human powered vehicles (at least not unicycles).

This community tends to be pretty harsh on inventors. It’s hard to invent anything new that’s actually practical/useful for cycling, because we require low weight and high usability for it to be worth using. However I don’t think it’s good to discourage people who are trying. Many will make bold, or even ridiculous claims, but those will either prove out or prove otherwise.

Best of luck to you in whatever you’re working on now, Dakoroman.

Those details and discussion are in this thread.

I don’t agree with this at all. Ioan was fishing for monetary and manufacturing support without revealing any product information. He got raked over the coals for that and rightfully so. Almost all product proposals, designs, and prototyping discussed in this forum have received nothing but positive support and constructive criticism.

Thanh-uni was some good entertainment back in the day.

Oh yeah, now I remember. I didn’t want to go back and read through what I know was a long thread… :stuck_out_tongue: