Custom Titanium Unicycles

new design triton frame?
what kind of wite tire is on the unicycle in front?

how much does your unicycle weight know?

no more questions:p

hey marco…wanna trade unis? :roll_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue:

whoa what kind of white tire is that?

A trials tire :wink:

:smiley:

hahahahha no duh… is it a sticky fingers?

Its not that new, its a new batch of frames (10 short and 10 longneck)

Dont know the exact weight… its light :smiley:

No sry :wink:

Its the Nimbus Blizard tire

Wow Marco, I love you Triton, I’m so jalous of your uni! But I think you should really get a new cover for your seat, this one destroys the awesomeness of your whole uni:p

dont mess with a good old viscount saddle :roll_eyes:

Its not a Viscount seat anymore :wink:
Its a CF-base, a little bit of KH-foam, a tube under the left back for sif-grip, doublelayer tape and the good old viscount seatcover :wink:

Has any one got Photo’s of there New Triton? :roll_eyes:
I’m thinking of ordering one!:wink:

Just get one, and show us your photo. :wink:
Doesnt get any sexier than Triton.

you will find some here

and facebook ridetriton

Triton

HI I’m Ordering a Triton Titanium frrame.
Is the STD frame stiffest OK or do i need to order it with Gussets for increased Stiffest?
Thanks Pete… :roll_eyes:

Triton

I have order a Custom Triton. I’m working with Dmitry about the design and can have with or with out Gussets! have people with standard Triton frame (with out gussets) find stillest all ok? or in need of a little more stillest? :astonished:
The frames with out gussets look cleaner! :sunglasses:
Any ideas on frame design.:wink:

I think Ken Looi has his Triton 29er frame without gussets, you should talk to him about it. From memory I think Ken found it a very stiff frame.

Hi Sam yes Ken Looi does have a none gusset Triton.
I have been e-mailing Ken but there are more people out there than us Kiwi’s!
and it’s best to check 1st.:slight_smile:

I can tell you that the current tripple mount Triton frame is considerably stiffer than a 2007 KH29 frame, but not quite as stiff as my massively heavy old steel 26" Yuni frame.

Thank you I’m going with out Gussets, so hope with my small size that it will be great :sunglasses:

Just randomly floating around on the forum, and happened to bump into this thread again.

Having just looked at the Ride Triton blog pages a few posts earlier from this one, I am amazed at the amount of popularity Triton is constantly gaining.

It seems that its especially popular amongst the German scene?! Awesome is an understatement! The newer frames look great, but for those that ride the original design I made with Dmitry’s pointers … I take my hat off to you. :slight_smile:

If I ever get around to adding parts to my bare frame, then maybe I’ll see you guys all at some convention. Seeing people I don’t even know who come from a completely foreign country to me riding a Triton would be an honour.

Enjoy your Tritons, everyone!

who make titanium frames as of now?