Custom Kris Holm Unicycles

1. wern’t you going to buy a triton?

2. idk how much:D

3. tell me if yours looks like its been perused cause mine does it looks like it has starches on it and i didn’t kow it would come gray is yours like this? well when you get yours can you tell me? thanks

1)Was going to, but realized there was barely any weight differances and im not skilled enough to tell the differance in flex. And it wouuld be another monrth before it would be here.

2)Thanks anyways. :stuck_out_tongue:

3)Did you get the naked frame? And how long did it take to get to your house after you ordered it?

well you should get a confirmation email but i ordered it last Thursday and it was here today (February 22)

I did, it hasnt shipped out yet. I was just wondering because i want it for this weekend when i go to Atlanta. :stuck_out_tongue:

they’re standard 125’s :slight_smile: but yeah they look short

well did you get ups ground shipping? or something else? and wait a sec did you get all those other parts that you wanted?

Nah, I’m going to do a custom kh instead of a k1 triton. I’m getting the frame powdercoated and a cf base and other things. Just have to wait for the uni to ship out. UDC is taking forever. My tryall will be here before I have a uni.

whats on it?

Hopefully by the end of may my unicycle will be something like this:

Saddle: KH seat + cf base (or shaved miyata with CF base, depending)
Seatpost: Miyata or United
Seatpost Clamp: Bedford double bolt
Frame: Bedford trials powdercoated Yellow?
Tire: CC or Luna (thinking about trying Luna not sure yet though)
Rim: KH drilled with blue rim tape
Hub: KH Moment 09
Cranks: Nimbus Ventures or tensiles (if i can find any)
pedals: qu ax magnisiums :smiley:
spokes: KH

(thats if i find all the parts i want and tensiles come back in stock)

You should definitely get moments instead of tensils

Not for trials.

Yeah, i want something lighter which is why im going for the ventures or tensiles not the moments. I would rather tensils tho because of the q factor and they are stronger from what i heard. but i dont know where to get them
:frowning: UDC UK is out of stock and UDC Canada doesnrt have any so. where do i get them?

For tensile cranks try Udc in denmark has some,that’s were I got mine.

Why would you not use moments? They’re like uncrushable and the weight you can’t even notice! Ventures and tensils look ugly kind of

I would buy some tensiles from there but i cant read the order form!!! haha.

You def. notice the 200g difference :wink: and the tensiles are strong enough too.

I want some now. Now i have to hire someone to translate the site.

theres a english flag that you click up the top and it magicly makes it english.

thats how i did it for mine,i sent them emails and they all came back in english

200g is almost nothing but what about K1 light cranks?

Why not tensiles?

200g can add up. Its about a half a pound. Add a CF base and a few other things and you will have a LIGHT uni.