Custom Kris Holm Unicycles

What kind of frame is that?

Hey! I have the same tripod!

cromo frame like devil’s

it’s your Homamade frame right? it looks cool:)

Heres mine as it is right now, got a nice new clean tyre so I thought I would take some photos before it got dirty.

Heres mine as it is right now, got a nice new clean tyre so I thought I would take some photos before it got dirty.

Wow

stop painting that uni marcus. It looks too good!

Nice! I like the half long neck:p
And why did you put all those plastic things in your wheel?

Because they look cool

Hey, what rim is that, have never seen something like it before, have you painted i t yourself? Just of intrest, how wide is it?

Haha, I havnt painted anything for ages, just chopped it up and added some beads and stuff.

Yea I didnt like the look of it when it was like 50mm below the seat so just went at it with a saw :smiley:

Yes the plastic beads are cool, they dont make a noise when your riding and they arnt that bad when you hop, they make a really good noice when you ride slow on skinnies though :stuck_out_tongue:

Its the try-all reinforced rim that I had powdercoated blue to match the KH blue. So thats 47mm wide.

wow that is cool marcus! Although Im not too keen on the beads on the spokes lol

Yea they dont look that great I know. I have had them on quite a while and have been meaning to take them off, they are really hard to get off though.

KEEP THEM ON! only real mean have beady spokes! theyre proper cool!

Yeah, they are cool. You should keep them.

Heres mine, almost how I want it now. Just need a Monty tyre and I’ll be happy with it.

Edd

oh very nice.pretty similar to the uni i used to have.I think youll need to sit down when riding skinnys though lol.Cut the foam super slim

Did you do your Allen bolts the same as fraggle or did you do them another way?

No distance riding for you…How much weight do you loose without the foam?