Custom Kris Holm Unicycles

I have no idea, its not a weight thing. I only ride a base to keep it slim so its nice to hold. lol, who uses a trials for distance?
Its Fraggles old seatbase, I kept the allen bolts how they were.

You really should use a rear bumper or your base will crack from falling the ground. I rode with my bumper loose for a while because it doesnt stay tight well and now my nice Scott Wallis base is cracked in the back pretty badly.

im getting my uni fixed with new parts atm. ill post sum fotos on when its finnished :).

I’m also getting my uni fixed… It’ll probably be ready next week though… but it’s gonna be cool!:smiley:

YEH i cant wait to get it back tommorow, luky for me my sponsor builds my wheel and gets me CHEAP tyres!

yay. just got my new cranks in the post now.

Heres The Photos!

mint and lite!

Nice! Is that the 09 KH street saddles? they look bigger than the old ones…
And can you take a picture so I can see how big is the Eagle Claw tire?

Well… it’s a bit long time ago I’ve posted in here, and I guess my uni have changed alot since… so… here it is… :smiley:

specs:
-KH 08 saddle with CF base, cutted foam, drilled handle and bumper
-Try-all seatpost
-KH seatpost clamp (cut in two)
-Stripped KH 08 frame
-Orange KH 08 wheelset
-Tensile Cranks
-24 Butterfly pedals

Pretty much copied me with the seat clamp idea :stuck_out_tongue: jk

haha . yes ill take a photo of it today. its only .1 bigger but stronger.
and yes it is a kh 09 stret gel saddle. its just thik for some reason, ill have to put a cf sb on and shave the foam.

I like the rim, is it scrached or you really wanted to make it like that? on the firs picture it looks like you have KH moment cranks with Rollos:p Really nice uni.

I can’t wait until I get my “New” frame:D

It is just really scratched, 'cause the paintjob sucked… but I’m glad you like it… :smiley:

Haha! It ended up pretty cool though, I like it:) But I think you should have a orange seatclamp also:p

I figured I should get around to posting this, so here it is

09 KH seat w/ stiffener
kh post
kh longneck
kh drilled rim
k1 reinforced hub
k1 street cranks
tryall kinda bald
oddessy twisted pc
k1 white single bolt

I’m already sick of the kris holm blue though so its probably time for a paint job.

WOW :astonished: i love your rim what is it of?

and how did you do it?

did you just draw on it?

Its graffiti, my friend painted it for me.

But what did he paint it with?? I don’t guess he could do that with spray paint cans… and could we get a close up photo… it would be quite nice… :smiley:

I’m pretty sure he painted it with acrylic paint, and then cleared it.
Hows this?

Sweet uni. Just get a new paintjob on the frame and it will look amazing!

a white frame and graffiti on the sides that would look cool