Custom Kris Holm Unicycles

Dude where do you get all this money? Haha. Sick uni btw.

Sponsorship! But I think he works in a Café too, am I right Isaac? Cool Uni, I like it much better with the stripped frame than the black frame.

Haha, well … I got the the for free in like November’08, and I add on a some little things every once and while. But a huge thanks to unicycle.tv! :slight_smile:

I don’t actually work for the café anymore. That was last summer … I would, but they’re closed now. :frowning: And yeah, the frame looks much better stripped. :slight_smile:

-Isaac

hae i stripped my kh frame too and cant get around the crown. how did u do it isacc?

You’ll have to use paint stripper that works with aluminum.

yea i used paint stripper:P
i cant get in the little knobbly bits on the kh crown tho .

For me it worked really well and dead easy. I just applied a thick layer of paint stripper to the whole frame. Then after a couple of hours I could just brush it all off cleanly. Maybe just do the crown once more and apply a little more of the stuff. It should work.

ahh o.k, i was thinking a toothbrush maybe . ill have to find the paintstrippeer now . . …

Finally I got my KH26 frame. So I’m back to good old KH blue until the scratches start to show… It’s a blast with the brakes installed! Tire clearance is only a couple of mm with the Gazz, so that might be an issue in certain conditions. But other than that it’s perfect.

P110909_14.55[02].jpg

I’ll trade you unicycles. :wink:

that’s like an ultimate beast muni. :astonished:

I’ll be posting my uni with a weird color scheme in a few days.

I love unis with weird color scheme:) like my Coker last summer, I had the grey frame, blue T-7, pink handles and orange brake:p

EDIT: The 1500th of this thread!:smiley:

mine will be bright colors. green clamp, Orange kh frame, fluo k1 green rim and red hub. It might look cool. the wheel comes monday.

edit: hehe, you got 1500th post, but i have 1500th reply lol.

Lol its not too bad except everything’s dirty and the I rushed the pictures.
I’m guessing you guys can figure out the specs pretty easily

Now that is one radical color scheme.

wut r thos weird cranks that hav chris holm writtn on them in cursive?

2500 post!

lulz i cn rite badly if i wnt 2

i cn red it 2 woa!

Cool unicycle surfer.

Whoa! That’s a really strange color sheme, and really…yeah… Awsome uni! I would kill someone to have a uni like that! okay, maybe not actualy kill… Whatever… Nice uni:)