Custom Koxx-One Unicycles

When i first started riding i started using 145’s profiles, i would ride whatever with them. They had a lot of leverage but after a while they werent much fun to ride with cause they were so long. Then the 137 moments were next, i could personally tell the difference with them and i loved them! Then some shorter cranks came out… 125’s and i got those for street and i never looked back. I wouldnt hit my cranks on the ground near as much, it was easier to catch flips, i could go a lil faster and they saved a lil bit of weight as well.

But like mathew said… its really all personal taste :stuck_out_tongue:

hey dane, nice k1 unis. but are the pins in the butterfly pedals removable?

…i personally think 125s are better :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks! and yeah they’re removable with a tiny allen key, the get a lot of mud in em though so if you wanted to take em out all the time it could be a hassle.

its okay im taking off once side not puttin in again thanks

I was thinking about doing that for muni so that I wouldn’t damage them on the bottom side from smacking rocks, plus it would help to glance off the rock better and avoid crashes. But I also thought of a few times when one foot came off the pedals, and I was able to slap it back on again, but on the other side of the pedal.

I guess it has its plusses and minuses, I will probably remove one side as well though.

dont do it for muni!!!

trials and street yes

I use one side with pins for my street setup and i have still had falls when my feet have slipped off and i got them back on… but on the slick slide

For muni ive done this tons of times but i use different pedals and have pins on both sides and its saved me a lot!

also if you remove those pins your not gonna get them back in, they are tiny fragile threads and youll get mud and debri caked in the holes so when you want pins again you be able to put them back in. Haha ive done this before and totally regretted it

Oh wow, well thanks for the heads up! I really appreciate that.

I like my k1 so much I am about to get a second!

2011 Koxx frames coming any time?

im betting april/may when everyone will want new crap for summer :stuck_out_tongue: if not. then probably not till november till Christmas in which case they might as well be 2012 frames. this is just my guess though

koxx will die before those frames ever come out…

I hope not.

whys that?

They have brought alot to the unicycle world and make a good product

Certain products are good, others are not to great in many peoples opinions. Also they have had a unfortunate history with customer service. :slight_smile:

They have been good to me.

frames will come in 2011 :wink: and yes, koxx is working on that…

I am super excited!

I would say they were a great company… but now there just not doin the same like the used to when the had yoggi as their manager. i used to love k1 as well but i really dont like the people who are behind k1 now. whered you buy you white widow from?

There were problems with service even when Yoggi was manager,ive heard bad things about koxx bikes too