Creative Types... Need help on Uni Club Design Contest!

Check Your PM’s.

and for everyone else who hasn’t entered remember…
Free Stuff

make sure you post the winner

I will not only post the winner, but once all are submitted, I will post them. I may even get a second opinion from the forum.

PMing doesn’t seem to work for sending files, so you can e-mail me at thebugman at gmail dot com.

Well I might give it a shot. Before (if) I do, would something along these lines be appropriate? We ised this on the back of our shirts for the Woodford Folk Festival. It seemed to work well for all shirt sizes.

If you’re interested in something along those lines I can send you some more silhouetted images that I played around with for these shirts, or whip up an entire logo.

Andrew

All I’ve got is this cr*ppy Paint program…so, be kind.

auc1.gif

Thanks for the submissions. Not sure what is different between 2 weeks ago and yesterday/today, but they are starting to flow in.

I am not going to be crittical of anyones submissions, because they are all better than I could do.:smiley:

I guess we are counting down the days…6 more days.

and don’t forget…

Free Stuff

I just want to see all these awsome designs

You, what about me.:smiley: Patience Grasshopper. In good time, in good time.

Here is my submission, it is a little rough, though.

[B]Thanks for the submissions. Not sure what is different between 2 weeks ago and yesterday/today, but they are starting to flow in.

I am not going to be crittical of anyones submissions, because they are all better than I could do.:smiley:

I guess we are counting down the days…5 more days.

and don’t forget…

Free Stuff [/B]

but what if u only get two entries?

:stuck_out_tongue:

Dude needs ideas. Somebody with real talent and real software should be able to beat this:

auc flag.gif

Fortunately we have a few more. I am still hoping for a couple more entries. At least two other people have mentioned they wanted to submit something. Still waiting to see those.
:smiley:

Oh yea, almost forgot…

[B][B]Thanks for the submissions. Not sure what is different between 2 weeks ago and yesterday/today, but they are starting to flow in.

I guess we are counting down the days…4 more days.

and don’t forget…

Free Stuff [/B] [/B]

Tempted to announce a winner right now.:smiley:

Seriously though, this your opportunity to have an everlasting impact on the Atlanta Unicycle Club and the “image” we use is important as a recruiting tool. Marketing is everything. If you don’t think it is important look at the unicycle.com thread about their logo.

I may do something as last image i was working desided it would currupt. stupid knight i kill you!

I like free stuff :smiley:

T Shirt design

Here are some T- Shirt designs from Kaylin Johnson (of The Revolution in Sharpsburg):

atlunicycleclub1.jpg

Another Design from Kaylin

Here is another T-shirt design from Kaylin:

atlunicycleclub2.jpg

Another from Kaylin

Antoher from Kaylin:

atlunicycleclub3.jpg

kaylin’s last design

The final design from Kaylin:

atluniclubfront.jpg

This one was designed to work well on shirts, etc (being only one colour) and so the colours can be swapped around as you will see…

If you’re interested in it, I didn’t spend much time on the left hand riders and logo in general would like to touch it up.

Andrew