Coker ride Sunday LA/OC?

I might be able to make next sunday

I probably should have mentioned that my next 2 sundays are booked. I don’t know when I’d be able to make it over there. I really need to find a job first.

No problem. It turns out my brother is flying in from Vegas for the weekend so all I really have time for is my regular morning MUni ride…which is my favorite anyway! Have a great weekend all! :smiley:

I would just like to let you guys know I now belong to the 36er club, Terry give me call any time for a ride. Short long or whatever…

Will do.

This SUNDAY, 5/3/09!

Time for another fun 36er group ride! This Sunday should be great weather for a beach coker ride from Redondo to…? I’d be up for the whole 45 miles if you are! :slight_smile:

And if you all want to make it even more fun we could start at my house with some backyard trials, then shred a tad of MUni before hittin’ the bike path!

All rides are within a stone’s throw of eachother. For those who just want to do the coker ride, we could all meet at the path about 11am. Those wanting to do all three rides could meet at my house about 9am. Shoot me a PM if you can make it! :smiley:

i am there.

Ok cool! Trials, MUni & Coker Sunday!!! This Sunday, 5/3/09! Be there!!!

PS: Again, if you only want to do the coker part, we’ll be meeting at the start of the bike path (Torrance beach) at about 11am. If you want to join in the trials & min-MUni ride we meet at my house at 9am. PM if you have questions or need directions! :smiley: )

Bump: PM me or call to confirm! It’s gonna be EPIC! :smiley:

Trials, MUni & Coker 1/2 Weekend!!!

This Sunday, 5/3/09! Be there!!!

PS: Again, if you only want to do the coker part, we’ll be meeting at the start of the bike path (Torrance beach) at about 11am. If you want to join in the trials & min-MUni ride we meet at my house at 9am. PM if you have questions or need directions! :smiley: )

Me and a small group are planning to do a 36er ride to Newport & Huntington Beach this Saturday afternoon, via the scenic and uber-popular Santa Ana River trail. We’ll meet at Centennial Park in Santa Ana, which is about 10 miles inland from the beach. Should be a fun ride in the 30 mile range. :smiley:

What time?

You’re planning on doing it the same day as NATS? Well I can speak for me, Tyler, and Cody when I say we won’t be there. :frowning:

+1

+2, I knew that already. :slight_smile:

Not sure yet, but probably later afternoon when the uv index is lower.