Christmas goodies thread

lol. Better hide the one you bought:D

I got it today. :slight_smile:

That’s really awesome! How did you get it from bedford, there price list hasn’t been on for forever.

this is my new baby

My koxx, nimbus, KH custom trials

I love that white tryall on the silver rim! A silver frame would make it amazing… Strip you frame now!

As for me: Nothing yet. Maybe a video camera. I also may buy my self some pedals and a new tire.

NO Way i think thatd make it look worse… maybe after i bang it up a bit and need a change i will lol

How tall are you man?! Your seat looks really high!

i got
-TA tire
-KH seat post (that one with the brake handle that was on sale for 2.00$)
-a 36er tube
-Crank puller
-cf base
-Into the Thunder Dragon (dvd)
-One Wheel Many Spokes (book)
-Teach Unicycling (book)
not really Unicycling goodies but
-bike chain snake
-and two tire belts i just finished and i’m give as gifts

I did not get anything related to unicycles for Christmas, but my son got a Nimbus Titan. He is only six, but he will grow into it. I guess I will borrow it in the mean time. :smiley:

OK, I lied. He is 14 and can ride it. I still hope to borrow it occasionally. :roll_eyes:

i got :

• KH 20 longneck
  • KOXX luxury saddle
    -money
  • book

I got some Nimbus BC plates and a Nimbus 22mm seatclamp. The plates are great, but I have to learn how t use the bc wheel!

I have a problem with the seatclamp though, it doesn’t tighten enough to hold my seatpost. It tightens all the way until both sides of the clamp touch, which is far too far for aluminium to bend. Has anybody else had this problem. I have a Mission trials frame, which is pretty much a copy of the Nimbus, but it could be a fraction smaller on the seat tube.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

This is what I got this year for Christmas:

Emma:)

This is what I got this year for Christmas:

Innes:)

Are you two in any way related at all?!

Me thinks so!

From what I read I think it’s a parent/offspring thing.

You do know you Quoted yourself, right?

hah.

My wife got me this amazing custom KH 36 with the Ti hub, magnesium pedals and a sweet two tone paint job.

i got nearly the same unicycle then elib :
a koxx one devil flight yellow with isis street cranks (135mm), an white tryall tire and a carbonbase(spellling???)
and i also got white eastern biketrail pedals, white standard pedals and a devil t-shirt

ooo, nice. I need a wife like that :smiley:

What seat cover is that on the top image where you can see lacing like a shoe? It looks really tidy.