Animal Hamilton PCs
Foot Hooks for nimbus bc wheel

Not unicycle related:
Kicker amp and sub woofer for my truck
Camera backpack
Lens Hood

Pretty sweet Christmas

Sexual uni, Ben.

I got a Camera and Cellphone amongst other little things.

:D:D:D

Oh, late happy b-day lol.

All I got was a new pillow:p

koxx one devil (polevaultingunicyclist’s old one)
UPD Shirt
Helmet
Fusion Street Saddle (devil didn’t come with one)

:smiley: estoy muy feliz

My nimbus X freestyle!!! woooo

Colombia sweatshirt. (relating to dan heaton)

non unicycling sorta -

Really slick working tripod (exact one i was previously looking at buying), tippmann 98 custom, two 9oz CO2 cilanders, 2k Black shell Pink Fill paintballs, and around $165 lol.

that $165 is going to be used for paintball stuff. Mainly gun accessories, and some camo gear Ive been wanting, along with paint tubes and tube pack.

Air purifier, some new slippers, and a new book. A nice little money box and a coin jar that counts my change ($55 dollars in quarters haha.), 50-pack of cd-rs. MOTU UltraLite mk3, and ill go pick up some studio monitors in a day or two.

Just keep on practicing, it’ll come to you. :slight_smile:

To help with freemounting you can wedge the back of the wheel against a curb or some other small object so the wheel doesn’t roll backwards when you get on, but don’t get stuck relying on that forever.

Also make sure your cranks are always in the right position when freemounting, if you aren’t already. Get on with the back foot first, the back pedal should be up a little bit, maybe in the 4 or 5 o’clock position. ANd of course, don’t put too much weight on that first foot until you get the other one up.
You’ll get to a point where it’ll automatically start the same way every single time.

My wife got me an Onza Limey Trials unicycle. We bought it used from manon1wheel. Thanks, Riley. It’s a beautiful thing, indeed.

It’s been in the mail for two weeks but hasn’t arrived. :frowning:
Will post pics when I get it though. The stupid thing about USPS is that you can’t see where it is online with the tracking number. All I know is it left Canada on the 16th. And on the 27th I go on vacation, so I won’t be able to ride it for a week after then even if it does show up. Oh well.

today I got a panasonic camcorder(SDR-H40) but I’m having problems with getting the clips online so I’m trading it tommorrow at best buy for a sony handycam. With the camera I got, you could only edit the clips with the software that came with the camera, which was very basic. So hopefully by tomorrow I get that worked out. and I’m also getting a proper editing program, adobe premiere elements. im pretty excited to put out a new vid.

other small gifts:

clear animal hamiltons:)
green seatpost clamp
muscle milk
my first razor lol. gillete mach 3.

i got a camera. Panasonic SDR-S7 it’s tiny, good quality, but at another panasonic SDR-getter said, the movies saves as MOB(not MOV), so i cant use it in premiere pro! :frowning: and the program to get the movies from the camera to the computer doesn’t work so i just pull it over, then change format, the quality goes down a couple of % but it’s still WAY better than my last camera!

i has pictor(s).

oops.

Colone, Tippmann 98 custom, Colombia sweatshirt, CO2 tanks, video production book (HUGE tips in it, my brother got it for me), paintballs, tripod,

oh, and lots of moneys,

unicycle related-
$25 udc gift card

non-uni related-
very nice hardshell case for my strat
a remote coil for my smart parts sp-1
(i’ll also be getting a sniper barrel and a harness to hold 4 pods and my co2)
paintballs
nice heavy shovel for my trunk (that will also be great for removing ice from the front steps)
tools for work
a machete my sis brought back from hondouras (i’ll use when hiking)
a small knife my sis-in-law brought back from nepal
and a few other things i can’t remember.

-Nimbus roundcrown frame
-Monty Eagle Claw tyre
-Twisted PC’s
-Qu-ax seatpost
-money

which means I have a trials uni at last, and on xmas day I finally got the 180 unispin

I just traded in the panasonic for a sony handycam!:smiley:

hopefully everything works out.

Santa brought me a new Canon G-10 from Amazon. Uni-related? It’ll replace my old trail cam, the Casio EX-P600. Exchanging 6MP for 14.7 is a bit much, but they don’t always make the cameras we want. I’d rather have less pixels and higher light-sensitivity. Better yet, a larger image sensor. I’m happy with the faster speed and ability to save in RAW, plus about a million other features in that camera. Now to get it out onto the trails!

I got a black seat post clamp from my hubby (don’t tell him that I bought a blue one for half the price in the Twelve Days of Christmas sale :astonished: )