Christian Huriwai - Street Unicycling

great video, but I am really a bit confused :thinking:
shouldnt a koxx one rider as it states in the video ride a koxx one unicycle? :smiley:
It doesnā€™t seem the best promotion to me to advertise Koxx-One and ride a KHā€¦
(I did some ā€œresearchā€ - Christian was on the KH team last year, and not it seems rides for Koxx-oneā€¦)
What brings rider to switch ā€œteamsā€? could someone enlighten me??? There surely is no money in the business, or am i mistaken?

I see your winkie, but ā€œHeā€ meaning Unicycledood? Because of the way he announced the rider in his post: ā€œKoxx-One Rider: Christian Huriwaiā€ ,it made it seem like he meant someone other than himself. Usually people say stuff like, ā€œhereā€™s my latest videoā€ or something like that. :thinking: Btw, the forums are super sluggish again. Sometimes they load fairly fast, but most of the time it seems to take forever. :frowning:

Awesome video Chris, you got a really smooth style. Your flips remind me on shaunā€™s. (Fifthlip up the 1 set. as clean like shaunā€™s)
You should come to EUC or Unicon 2012 :smiley:
Keep it up.

-Raphael

+1 about the super sluggish part.
Unicycledood is Christian Huriwaiā€™s username. (Same person posting as the rider in the video)

Haha ok thanks for clarifying that. I did check his forum profile, but he didnā€™t list his actual name, so why I was wondering. Speaking of names, so many members are known only by their usernames because they never mention even their first names. Anyway thatā€™s why I wasnā€™t sure. :slight_smile:

Not me :slight_smile:

ahah

Siiick vid, amazing. The last railgrind was wicked

Why is everyone talking about the last rail? 1:21 waz way crazier IMO. How many stairs is there at 1:21?

The last handrail was def the hardest clip to get, the rail is suuuuper steep.

Yes I switched to Koxx-one basically as soon as I made this video, thatā€™s why Iā€™m still riding my KH.

My handrail record is 17, Iā€™d do bigger, if I found a bigger rail.

Thanks for the comments guys :smiley:

best video Iā€™ve seen so farā€¦ Nice work Chrisā€¦ Congrates on the win at unicon is well

Yesh, I know :wink: I still prefer that 15 with the 180out :wink:

I agree with emile. The last handrail was insane because of how steep it was, but I think the 15 with 180 was a cooler looking rail.
Anyway, great video man. Love how smooth your riding is. The song gave it a really nice feel, and I think it really accented your style. Nice job.

That was amazing! Those grinds, especially the last one, were epic, I always love your street vids!

Preeeeeeeeeetty Goooooooooood !!! Finally you get a decent response other than the few hands clapping at the video comp lol

Christian, even when you are no longer riding, I will still love you :stuck_out_tongue:

That was easily best the unicycle vid of the decade so far (2010, heh a little late on the BEST of the decade).

Keep these coming manā€¦ And go after an energy drink sponsor or somethingā€¦ Get unicycling out thereā€¦ If i was a monster executive, iā€™d get you a contract in a heartbeat :sunglasses:

Haha, now that Gatorade (and countingā€¦) has dropped Tiger, thereā€™s an opening! :wink:

Awsome, love that hunchback style.

Haha.

Actually I take back what I said before. Iā€™ve found bigger rails but havnt hit them yet, Iā€™ll get to them eventually. But people will get bored of seeing them, gotta go big WITH tech :smiley:

Awesome video, you are extremely talented!

I enjoyed the video a lot, because it didnā€™t consist mostly of flatland and tech street tricks on flat that I canā€™t tell the difference between.

I like seeing street videos where the rider incorporates objects and creative lines.

Itā€™s awesome that you can pretty much ride without fear, which is probably why you progressed so far.

Everyone rides with fear itā€™s just a matter of slowly getting through them untill youā€™re comfortable with it.Chris grindā€™s these rails like theyre nothing because he knows he is able to do them without killing himself