carbon fiber/aluminum frame

haha glad to see everyone is still pumped up about these frames. once we get the frames done we will have pictures up and a quick vid from one of our team riders, you will see who.
this is all im going to say for now but we have more up our sleeve than just the frames. :smiley: the rest is a surprise.

You guys gonna have these oval tube CF frames and NAUCC? Iā€™d like to give one a go if youā€™re gonna bring them.

Yes, one day they will own NAUCC and will sell it for lots of money :smiley:

Haha Oopps typo. meant to say at not andā€¦ haha

haha ya me and a couple other guys are gunna have them before that so if you wanna come out to california and meet up you can ride it whenever. NAUCC is the scheduled release of the frames but we will probably be taking orders before that so we can make them and bring them to NAUCC so you can pick them up there. im pushing to have some other stuff for sale as well but we will see what happens. theres lots of delays while doing this stuff.

Hmmm if my budget can find some extra dollars and time Iā€™ll have to make a trip down. Iā€™ve been meaning to visit Joe for a while now. Iā€™m pissed I missed the trials comp.

ya it was a fun weekend. the comp wasnt set up all that well though. maybe thats just cuz we only got a couple hours of sleep. but the lines were weird and long but not exactly high skill level. just stuff that is verry easy to mess up on. and we only had one try for each line.

haha lack of sleep might have played a part in that.

Like some carbonfiber seatbases?:stuck_out_tongue:

Iā€™ll just say we are getting some quotes on titanium stockā€¦:wink:

Hmmm, this should be interesting on account of triton uni frames coming back into production. You guys will have some competiton now. For me I donā€™t know which frame I will end up getting. Itā€™s a pretty close call between both of you. Iā€™ll wait and see when the CF frames come out how they stack up against tritons.

T.I seatpost that is compatible with your CF seatbasesā€¦ or is that just two cases of wishful thinking.
mark

I havent had my comp for only a week, but when did this happen? Guess ill talk to Sponge soon.

Keep liking your frame more and more every time I see it. I might have to get one one of these days.

anybody know how much tritons are and how much they weigh?

Tritons weigh 520g and the base price is 550usd.

ok cool. we should be breaking both of those numbers by around 100!!

Mmmm something amazing within my price rangeā€¦ haha

We arenā€™t saying anything quite yet. A few more weeks and we will be showing off some new stuff though.

Mmmhhh TI-cranks would be sick :wink: