Calling All Unicyclists..

Are you a talented unicyclist? Do you want to show people your skills? do you juggle, freestyle, or have a routine?

Do you reckon you could entertain an audience of millions on a Saturday night?

We are on the look out for the next big thing to take part in a brand new BBC ONE Show.

If you have a secret passion to reveal your talent on stage in front of the nation and you want to show your skills to the world, we want to meet you.

Our National Showcase hits the road in the New Year on the following dates -

Glasgow 6th & 7th January Manchester 6th & 7th January
Newcastle 8th January Cardiff 10th
Birmingham 8th & 9th January London 12th, 13th & 14th January

If you think you can wow us with your talent, call us NOW and leave your details on
09014 88 01 01*
OR email (including daytime and evening phone number) to www.talentshow@bbc.co.uk
we will get back to you asap.

• Calls charged at 15p per call. Mobiles and other networks may vary

Ah yes.
These will be the auditions for ‘Britain’s Got Talent’.
(I think it is anyway)
I saw this advertised on TV the other day.
Did many unicyclists go for the ‘America’s Got Talent’ shows?

our currency doesn’t use ‘p’
Do you think i could get away with a free call?

In Americas got Talent a basketball uni team made it into the finals. (or maybe close to the finals)

I think there were quite a few. I remember seeing brief glimpses of several different acts involving unicycles. The basketball group may have been a subset of the King Charles Troupe. They get around. I don’t know if any, or how many unicycling acts were actually featured on the show, but they only showed a small fraction of the acts that auditioned.

I nominate Xavier!

i’m pretty sure since its the BBC its some kinda british only comp…

Hey, you never know, it might work. Or you could use those phonecards you get from newsagents. They work too. :stuck_out_tongue: :wink: :smiley:

Those racist lunchboxes…

pshh
they got knocked out in the first round, they sucked, straight up, sorry if you are on the team, but it could have been put together so much better it is rediculous.

sorry about the 2 posts, but dan heaton and Zach(insert name here) were on some kind of WHOS THE BEST show, the name slipped my mind.

Kris Holm was on Ripley’s Believe It Or Not!