Calling all ottawa unicyclists!

Sounds good to me. Parking shouldn’t be a problem cause even if I’m a few blocks away I’ll just ride over on my uni…

FYI, there is a photo spread in today’s Ottawa Sun from last weekend’s ride. I’ll try and scan it in and post the pictures today.

As far as a ride this weekend I wish I could join you, but I’ll be busy all weekend. I believe the Roth’s and Devon are also out of town.

'till next time,

J

Ok, im in this sunday, 1:30.

Hmm… sorry i might have overacted, infact i did overeact.

Not to sure yet if i can make it this weekend. I’ll probably know last minute about saturday night. So i’ll tell you guys then wether or not i can make it.

I will be there, hopefully I won’t be sore anymore and my ankle will be functioning, otherwise I guess I will just have to let myself heal in the two days afterwards :stuck_out_tongue:

Just a little friendly reminder that it might be a good idea for everyone to bring water this time. Charlie and I didn’t bring any and we really regretted it.

I will have my bike tool, swiss army knife, tire levers, and adjustable wrench with me but if you want a good screw driver or a tire repair kit or something then you sould bring your own.

Me too :slight_smile:

Don’t forget that clocks change tonight

You’re smart. I bet someone will be an hour late.

Spring AHEAD!

I just went to load my uni into the car and found out I had a flat… It’s been sitting for about 24hours so I’m hoping it’s only a slow leak.
Does any of you know where to get a 24"x3" tube in Ottawa? or does anyone want to sell me one?
I’m still going I just may have to use a different uni… or carry a pump with me :frowning:

I think fosters or joe mamma’s shouhld have it, give them a call. Otherwise you could buy a patch kit for really cheap.

Thanks guys for waiting for us I never thanked you that day. :slight_smile: (as you know I did get a tire and made it there just after 2)

How’s Saturdays for everyone? I have more time available on saturdays and wouldn’t be always rushing to get there.

I could probably do Saturday pretty easily just as long as we did it around the same time.

Most saturdays are fine. I will be busy in may on some weekends though. Musicfest Nationals, school trip.

But yeah, saturday is fine.

i think me and beener are going to come up this weekend to an i think saturday would be fine… lets us know when and where and we’ll be prob be there.

Saturday, 1:30, front of city hall. We leave at 2:00 and start riding around.

Sound good?

I forgot to mention, but I guess it should go without saying, if someone wants to pick up some bc plates at any of these meetings I would be happy to bring some out just as long as you have somewhere to put them while we ride.

I was kind of thinking more like Sunday, but Saturday would work good too I guess. I am really looking forward to coming up and riding.

Im good for both days, but sunday has free parking.

Lets just decide by friday, ok :slight_smile:

I’m up for a ride downtown on Saturday.

On Sunday the Juggling Club meets in the afternoon, but Karl, Devon and I will probably hit up Nepean City Hall/Skate Park sometime in the morning.

J

I guess that saturday is better. Do ryan and scott know about the possible change in day/time?