Buc 11

no drops higher than 2ft? unlucky… ive heard a rumour that im doing 16’ to flat at buc… something about peer pressure…

me too Ben why do parents and bosses not understand the importance of uniccyling!

I think 16’ is pretty pointless, it shows more courage and a lot less skill but I f you wanna do it why not go for 17 then you’d be the world record holder wouldn’t you??? If you land it that is

High drops in my eyes are pointless i mean it’s gonna hurt even if u get it right i would much rather see dan heaton style eg 360’s ect off smaller things.drops are easy they are just scarey plus they damage your uni over time… if i high drop is a part of a line then yeah it’s worth doing but a high drop on it’s own is just silly n painful. so North i think you should 540 a 7ft instead!
Ben

yeah ill go for 540 on 7ft… ill go for anything… high drops are fun… theyre not scary and you can say it takes no skill all you like, but have you tried it to see? nope… plus sometimes skills a bit easier to come by than balls…

LOL… good one North, and it is true! I think it is easier to learn a new skill even if it takes a month, than to throw yourself off 16’ on a uni! :stuck_out_tongue:

Joe,

mate, im crapping myself already… and i still havent figured out quite how high 16ft is yet!

16’ is the length of this tape measure when it is fully pulled out. Maybe you should get one to see how high 16’ acutally is! :stuck_out_tongue:

Joe,

as below…

sorry, clicked ‘Submit’ too many times! :roll_eyes:

True, However skill shows hard work, bravery is something you have or havn’t got. I personally easily jump off 5 or 6 ft things but I dont think it proves much jumping off higher things. But I’m sure you’ll argue differently…

Is bravery the right word, bravery is where someone knows the dangers involved and then continue’s the activity. Stupidity is someone who either doesn’t think about it or doesn’t realise.
which one are you???

Ooo, I hadn’t noticed this…

Phil

tshirt.jpg

Yup! Do you like?

Personally, I think it is cool!

Roger is geting the design put on the side of his new van! :stuck_out_tongue:

Joe,

thats pretty cool!
aaron

i realise the dangers involved arent quite as bad as you think…
and there is quite a lot of skill in falling well…
as for the tshirt… i wish id had the cash to preregister now…

Yeah I aslo realise that 16’ isn’t really that dangerous and it’s all about the way you fall but it wouldn’t take much for you to try to ‘bail’ and get caught up…broken leg. But It’s not really the dangers I’m talking about it’s the idea…

16 foot is huge. its 5m, its taller than any of the giraffes at chester zoo, its the height of a two story house, its a quick way to break your ankles!

sorry? is this a recognition of the SKILL involved in doing a big drop?

anyway bones heal, but an impressive scar and a good story last forever

Creche

Hi all.

Just let you know that we have a new facility at BUC - a children’s crèche.

They will be held on the following:

1 hour Saturday morning - painting the mural

1 or 2 hours Saturday morning - art & craft activities

1 or 2 hours Sunday morning - art & craft activities

There will be kid’s videos, face painting and arts and craft activities.

Please remember, that this, along with breakfast, lunch and dinner, is free.

See you there!

Joe,