Buc 11

I’ll be putting ID stickers on my helmet, unis, front of tshirt and back of tshirt… no one will miss me! Dont kmow if that will be a good thing or not?! :roll_eyes:

As for tshirts, yes we have decided on the design… but it is a secret! :stuck_out_tongue: You will have to see it on the day… and I promise you it is a cool one!

Joe,

Re: Buc 11

joe wrote:
>
> So… any ideas so we can recognise each other? Anyone actually want to
> do this? Personally, i think it would be rather useful.
>
> My idea would just be a white sticky label with your username and real
> name on. You could wear it, or stick it on your uni.

Or we could just talk to each other :slight_smile:

It’s not that big a convention!

• Richard

The last Buc it was too spread out so I only met some people on the saterday night because we didnt bump into each other lol.

I will be there now to hold a acrobatics workshop sometime :slight_smile:

Trev

Trev, I know what you mean about last year.
The school we are using is a great layout.

I’m looking forward to your workshop, Trev. Just make sure it dont clash with the Trails, Hockey or MUni, and i’ll be happy! :stuck_out_tongue:

Joe,

Joe, Thats one of your jobs organising the times of workshops and stuff :stuck_out_tongue: I dont want to be doing it when theirs another workshop on because i want to be at the other workshop :stuck_out_tongue:

Trev

I guess we will have the programme on the wall (like every other convention), and you can write in were/when you want to do yours…

As the nights are now lighter, and it is soon the Easter Holidays, I pay practice some backflips! :stuck_out_tongue:

Joe,

screw the workshops…well, not really, but im gonna find a roof to jump off this year, steve wouldnt let me and carter do it last year, ill also be performing another unicycle streek, for all those who missed it and/or bottled joining in last year…

oh yeah, joe, is there any kind of viewing device to show a video on a big screen? i finished the video from last year eventually, but i havent got my ass in gear to get it all mass produced and talk to roger about selling it and stuff… i was thinking maybe we could do a premier?

BUC 11

I’d love to be there again (BUC9 was great), but it’s a little far for me to travel for each convention … from Australia! Have fun anyway guys, I’ll see some of you in Japan for UNICON.

not long to go now, personally I dont think name stickers are necisary especially with Joe, there isn’t an item of clothing that isn’t sixsixone:p . Hopefully people will all be talking to each other!
aaron

Yeh ive decided on not going to do the freestyle compotition because im doing the routine for the Show,

North dont screw the workshops ill teach u acrobatics, i can remember the last one you where into that.

Is this Deb the one with the tiny unicycle?

Trev

North, trev is correct! DONT SCREW THE WROKSHOPS! :stuck_out_tongue: lol
Trev has promised to teach me to backflip! Also, yes there will be a TV, but I’m not sure about big screen. We could have a premier if you want, that would be cool! What format is it on?

Aaron, yeah, I guess I wont need a name sticker, as i will be the one covered in sixsixone gear :smiley: (exept tshrit as i put a hole in it, and helmet, coz i dont like any of their helmets!)

Ah, yes, Debs. Were you at BUC9 riding the tiny uni across the ‘tight rope’ - you had to be there!!! If I remember correctly, Roger kept making apperances (‘Wheres Woger?’) and hopping with chairs… :roll_eyes:

REMEMBER, IF YOU ARE COMING AND HAVE NOT PREREG’d YET, PLEASE DO!!!

Cheers,

Joe,

O looks like i can’t make it 2 buc thanks for the offer of a lift phil but i should be starting a new job and i can’t afford to have time off. but next year i will have 2 perfect unicycles already to ride. Wish i was there!!!
Ben

Sorry you cant come, I know what its like to get a job before a convention, See you at a differnt convention

Trev

Shame you cant come, Ben.

Hopefully see you some time this year though!

Take care,

Joe,

If its from a video player with a scart or triple phono connection my tiny video projector will get the imagae up to about 6ft by 4ft , bugger than that it getts very grainy ( its only VGA) . Can someone from the BUC11 team let me know if you want me to bring it. Alternatively, Stage Electrics in Newcastle have bigger better projectors for hire.

Sarah

what format do you want it on? VHS i suppose is best. i can do that or pretty much anything else.
and i was only joking when i said screw the workshops… theyre brilliant! im well up for some acrobatics…

and now just to cross over a few threads… there was a guy advertising posters he was making or something on here a while back…
im buying a 35mm slr camera today and bringing it to buc, u guys wanna get together and get some shots he can make in to posters? and if the poster guy reads this, are you interested in doing some buc posters, with all the uks top and maddest riders?

north, check ur PM

PM??

Yeah, PM (Personal Message)

Log into unicyclist.com, and then click on ‘forums’ and then ‘User cp’… it should say that you have one PM off me. If that does not work, post your email address on here so I can email you.

Cheers,

Joe,

ok thats it I am gonna make my last post in this thread as you guy’s are makin me sad, I want to go to B.U.C really, really, really badly but I just got a job at the co-op and can’t get time off to go!!!I hate my boss!!!lol but there would be little point in me going i have a trials that i can’t go big on eg no drops higher then 2ft even tho i can do picnic tables as it is so bent, i don’t want to break it as i love coasting on it and am starting to glide fun fun fun, but i can’t do that with out cranks well… I have a muni and i can’t do much on that but i am going to try and learn some stuff on that so I can look “cool” lol… Have I missed b.m.w?If not I am sooooo there!See you guys around Sarah i have emailed you with my moblie number text me with details or email soon i need a time ect ect
Ben