"British Invasion" vid released!!!

Thank you, Olarf!
Downloading now.

You finished downloading yet…if so what you think?

Seems that although the vid is on UTV, the number of comments left is the same.

Anyway, keep them coming.

Jas

Well, the riding is very good, but the music is extremely annoying. It’s not just something that I don’t like it actually doesn’t let me concentrate on the riding properly. But the riding is excellent! I wish I could do stuff like that.

Haha, fair enough man. Thanks, glad you can atleast enjoy the video on mute.

Jas

nice

Sick movie…really smooth tricks…barely any pre hops…i liked the 540 and the crank flips and 360’s off stuff as well…great job and go UK

…hey mate, i havnt seen it yet… i cant seem to be able to play it!

HELP!

cheers joe

It’s on unicycle.tv, check it out there joe.

jas

you checked it out yet joe, what d’you think?

ya guys get a thread

hey mate,
just checked it out on unicycle.tv

awesome stuff like! I cant believe some of the stuff you are doing now, its insane! Cant wait to ride with you sometime soon! Same goes to the rest of you, I think not being on here seeing what people have been doing, and not practicing myself, I’m completely blown away with the standard of riding here in the UK now!

As for the soundtrack, wasnt my cup of tea, but it was different. Editing was good.

Peace

Joe,

Cool vid. To whoever edited it, a huge THANK YOU for using slow motion. And then another one for using it well.

Yesterday, Sam and I were riding on the Main St. of my city, and this guy pulls over, who looks exactly like Jason Auld (at least at that quality of video), and says he can ride a unicycle. He could ride up and down the sidewalk, too. Probably isn’t the same person.

Monkeyman, haha, I doubt very much that was me as I don’t live anywhere near you, plus I’m passed just riding up and down the sidewalk, I can almost 180 off it now :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for the comments, I like using slow mo, mostly because at normal speed it can be hard to see what’s happening but I am also careful that I don’t over use it.

It’s helpful for the people who can’t do all those fliptricks…when I’m watching a video, and someone does a fliptrick, normally the only thing I can figure out is if they’re either flipping the cranks, spinning the uni, or both.

It’s partly because of the quality of the footage but I have also found that the more I learn flip tricks myself, the more I pay attention and the more I can spot them on videos. I have also noticed that 540s look quite abit better when slowed down as sometimes you can’t see how much it spins, just that it spins alot!

Once again, thanks for the positive feedback.