"British Invasion" vid released!!!

wooo, break it up guys, anymore loving and we’ll have to get you a thread of your own.

Fab. :smiley:

It sent me an activation email, but when I clicked the link I just got an error message. Not that it matters since you can watch without it anyway.

I really liked the vid, especially Joe and Trevor’s parts. Seeing vids like that makes me want to get a trials uni!

hey. can you put it onto youtube or the unicyclist gallery?

Great video. Good editing, kept it moving well.
Nice work!

uhhh that was like 30 seconds long…

you worked for a long time on a clip thats 30 seconds long???

What are you on about?

Edd

Um…to answer your question, no, I didn’t work for a long time on a clip thats 30 seconds long. Hope that clears everything up.

Glad everyone is enjoying the film, I’m also glad that alot of UK riders are taking an interest. Haven’t heard from so many international riders, guys, keep the comments coming.

Jas

Hey, is this vid somewhere FREE available? I don’t wanna follow the prositution way and register an account on vodpod…

If you want people to see this vid, make it free for everybody. Hey, Shauns vid is seen by 3000 people the first 3 days, so hmm think about it…

I also wanna watch, but don’t want to register anywhere.

the registration isnt bad, you dont even need to activate your account.

They also dont send spam. I registered the day this came out and havent gotten anything from Vod being sent to me, or any spam form anywhere else. I even checked my junk mail to see if anything got automatically sent there. Theres nothing.

To answer your question, I don’t really wanna put it on youtube, for most of the reasons said in the past but I have tried the gallery a couple of times and it isn’t working for me. I’ll try again, but unless unicycle.tv wants to post it, it might not be possible.

Sorry for the incoveniance, hope everyone has a chance to see it eventually.

Jas

Yeah, would be great if Olarf could pt it on unicycle.tv! :wink: Hint, Hint!

I have also tried uploading it to the gallery a couple of times, to make it easier to view, but to no avail! :frowning:

Rock on!
Edd

Yes, I’m absolutely sure, Olaf would like to see the video on unicycle.tv. Anyway if you send it to Olaf, he also will convert it into all necessary (wmv, mov) formats for unicycle.tv to fit everybodys needs.

twink :wink: pm him or sth.

just finished watching it. great video! Trevor can jump extremely high!

Hi all together,

For sure I will host it and I think it can happen tonight or tomorrow morning.
We are very close to the point when we can offer a public upload on UTV for all of you. I think that will be a final step to make it easy to use for all of you from all sides :slight_smile:
We also plan to add flash as third format and make an RSS feed and maybe podcast subscription optional for those who like.
We will also make some more HQ streams possible cause HQ format is maybe boring to download but great to watch :slight_smile:
So I will look for the file now to make him online.

Great! Thanks olarf! Didn’t mean to sound rude before. UTV is definatly the best unicycling video site out there, well, its pretty much the only dedicated unicycling video site!

Great work dudes, keep it up!

Rock on!
Edd

Working with Olarf right now to get the video on the UTV. Hopefully this will be the start of many more UK riders appearing on UTV. To everyone out there, keep riding hard, always stay focussed on where you wanna be and keep lets get some great vids out!!!

Thanks for all your comments, any more still to come, thanks for those too.

Jas

wow man you have really good english.
anyway yeah… someone needs to put this into the gallery.

Chase

The “British Invasion” now also happens at unicycle.tv :smiley:
As always the movie is availiable as wmv and mov file.

@ Eddbmxdude: you didn’t sound rude, you only say what you think as mostly when I read your posts. I like open words and I’m glad to be at one with you in the end :slight_smile:

So start watching the Invaders without registration stuff.